Flowers (a thatsojack fanfiction)

Hi I'm Skye, I'm 16 and I live in California.

I have long brown hair and mesmerizing blue eyes.

I go to a school called 'Wepitt bay secondary school'. I really have no friends. My only friend is my computer. I have a YouTube channel, not that anyone cares. Wanna know something cool? I have a crush on this guy, he's a youtuber. His name is jack. His YouTube account is thatsojack and he goes to my school. He's never noticed me.

I guess I'm used to the fact that I'm invisible everywhere I go.

Today I'm wearing teal coloured shorts and a plain white t shirt with my white vans. My hair is loosely cascaded down my back but it's curled.

I get to school and get off my mint blue penny board.

I walk through the school doors that are held open with cinder blocks.

Once I'm at my locker, I enter my combination and grab the books I need for my first class, mathematics. I make my way to math class and sit down at the front like I always do. Half of the class is there and half of the class is piling through the door.

"Take your seats students." The teacher, Mrs. Quimple says making the class sit down in their seats.

---

I suddenly got nervous. Now it's lunch. I grasp my 5 dollar bill in my hands as I stand in line. Tomorrow is valentines day. So you buy flowers and tomorrow they go around handing out the flowers that you bought for someone. And since I feel confident, I'm going to send some flowers to Jack. It becomes my turn and I step up to the table.

"Uhm a bouquet of flowers for Jack Baran from anonymous please" I say shyly. I suddenly hear a voice behind me.

"But if they're anonymous then how will I know they're from you?" crap it's Jack. I turn around to see him behind me.

I widen my eyes and quickly take my money back before running away embarrassed.

The whole day I hid in the girls bathroom. Jack probably told the whole school that I ran away cause I bought him flowers and how stupid I am.

"Hello?" I hear a quiet female voice in front of me. I look up and see a girl that's looks about my age. She has dirt blonde hair, that's up in a pony tail. she was wearing black shorts and a white and blue striped shirt with some blue nikes running shoes.

"Are you okay?" she asks and bends down. "I guess" I lie.

"The flowers get to people huh?" she says and I raise my eyebrows. "What? how'd you know?" I ask confused. "I saw it. You know he didn't laugh at you" she says and I slightly smile "really?" I say and the bell rings indicating that schools over.

"Yes. By the way I'm Bella." She says and I smile lightly and she helps me stand up, "I'm Skye" I reply and she smiles.

"How about we talk tomorrow at school?" she says and I nod. She soon leaves the bathroom

------------------------

Hey guys it's Emi. I know this is short but another chapter will come soon. This is my thatsojack story. I hope you like it. Go read me and maddys book called 'Tutor'. Thanks!!!!

Vote

Comment

Read

Follow