~Art At Its Finest~

Michael Angelo was using Alexis as his model for his new sculpture. Michael then asked her to wear a kinky fursuit that he stole from JFK. She put it on, and it was a costume of Sandy Cheeks. Michael Angelo had a sculpture in his pants after he saw her in the fursuit. He said "Let's see those Sandy butt cheeks!!" She turned around and Michael Angelo sculpted them Sandy butt cheeks.

        Emo Spongebob walked in with his boyfriend named Wang Mang. He and Wang Mang had a good time Wang Banging. Emo Spongebob thought he saw Sandy, but it was actually Alexis. He forgot how much he was in love with Sandy so he dumped Wang Mang right away. Poor Wang Mang, that was his last Wang Bang with Emo Spongebob. Wang Mang is now emo as well and he is dating Lemon now. Wang Mang drew on his eyeliner and kissed Lemon on the cheek and left. As they left, Lemon grabbed Wang Mang's booty.

       Emo Spongebob shoved Michael Angelo out of his way to talk to Sandy. She turned around and it was actually Alexis. Emo Spongebob flipped his emo fringe hair out of his other eye to look closer. "What the?! You're not Sandy!" Alexis responded, "You're right. I'm better than Sandy Cheeks; I'm Sandy Buttcheeks!"

Suddenly, Cheek to Cheek started playing by the band Screaming, Crying, and Dying.

      Lemon and Wang Mang heard the song and came back. Everybody in the room was dancing cheek to cheek. Michael Angelo, Emo Spongebob, and Alexis were all doing the three-some cheek to cheek dance. They all fell in-love with each other. Wang Mang and Lemon were also dancing cheek to cheek. Suddenly, a lonely pear, Lemon's wife, walked in with angry snorts. Pear said, "LEMON *snort* YOU *snort* FILTHY CHEATER!!!! *snort*" Lemon said, "Ok baby, here's a solution: how about you, Wang Mang, and I all have a kinky role play and dance cheek to cheek! Boom! Problem solved!" Pear agreed to this solution.

      Later that night: Pear is whipping Lemon and snorting. She wasn't done with her punishment. She asked Lemon, "Are you ready for your punishment? *snort*" Pear locked Lemon and Wang Mang in the kinky play pen with John Locke.

     Back at the art studio: Everybody had a sculpture in their pants. Alexis was still wearing her kinky fursuit. Emo Spongebob stroked her tail and made a seductive Spongebob face. All of a sudden, JFK came back from the dead because he wanted his fursuit back. He looked furious. "ALEXIS! GIVE ME BACK MY FURSUIT!" Alexis then cried because she loved that fursuit of Sandy Buttcheeks. Michael Angelo and Emo Spongebob jumped to her defense. Michael Angelo whipped out his giant dildo bat from Saints Row 4. JFK looked intimidated from his choice of weaponry. Emo Spongebob took out his giant emo fringe comb and brushed his hair with it. He looked fierce. Alexis was really attracted to Michael Angelo's weapon.

     JFK ran like he just saw the Pear. He called up his man-hoe Jimin. Jimin's face was so beautiful that all of the sculptures in their pants grew bigger. He was hotter than the kiln. It was JFK's chance to get out of there. JFK ran again like he just saw the Pear. Alexis, Michael Angelo, and Emo Spongebob all got out of there due to Jimin's visual powers.

    All 3 of them went to Emo Spongebob's rotten pineapple house (because he's edgy like that). They all had an IMVU and Chill.

THE END *snort*