Where it all went wrong

"Listen Rico I'm sorry" I said speaking into the phone. "Lily, what you did is unforgivable. That's why I've chosen" "chosen? What do you mean "chosen" "when you asked who i would pick you or her I wasn't fully sure with my answer. I'm sorry Lily but I don't choose you" I felt like breaking down right then and there. I thought he'd never leave me, one of my only 'real' friends is leaving me. "B- but Rico... you you sa- "Lily I know what I said but that was before you did what you did. They told me not to trust you. But I thought you could change. I guess not, you still break boys hearts for a living" "rico wait, I still lo- "uhh lily we both know you can never love. You have a cold, black broken heart. Goodbye now" Rico said as he hung up the phone. I can't believe it my only friend, my only love left me, "forever alone"
2 days later
"We go back to school today, I can't wait to see Rico and tell him about the amazing weekend I had. Then we can catch up over DQ". That's what I would have usually said to my sister but I couldn't face her like this she would beat me with a stick if she saw what I looked like. I didn't want to go to school but my sis Haylie won't let me stay. I decided to clean everything up picking up empty ice cream containers, candy wrappers, and old pictures of me and Rico I just threw them all out. I couldn't see those pictures of us on my wall, I just wanted Rico back. But maybe there's a slight chance he didn't actually leave yet. Then I can say what needs to be said an we could go back to normal. After reminiscing about the good times I grabbed my green towel and turned the shower on. I put Marvin's room by Drake on as I got into the shower and washed my hair and my body. After that take care came on that song was a throwback but it still had me in my feels. After my shower was done I let my hair air dry even tho I hated doing that cause my hair was curly as fuck. I wore a trinity sweater and black jeans the trinity sweater was Rico's it still had his cologne even tho it's been washed 100 times. I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my lab top and school books and put them in my bag. I grabbed my red converse that Rico got for me, but I never even wore them once. I didn't put any makeup on cause that's how Rico like me best. I slowly walked down stairs feeling a rain cloud above me. "Hey Li- oh my god what's wrong" my sister asked. "It's Rico, he left he chose her. He's gone Haylie. He's never coming back" I said as I cried into her shoulder as she hugged me. "Just sit down I made waffles" Haylie said as she gave me 5 waffles. I was probably 100 more pounds after all that. It was almost 8:00 so I needed to get my lunch packed and put it in my back. I waved Haylie goodbye and walked out the door to the bus station. I was waiting for about 10 minutes when the bus finally came. I gave the bus driver the money and went to the very back of the bus. I liked sitting by the windows and staring into the forests filled with trees and flowers and animals. After 20 minutes I got to school I walked into my class and sat down at my seat. I took my lab top and books and studied for a test that I had today.
1 hour later
"Mrs. S to be fair I didn't even know we had a test. When I was away no one told me. I think giving me a C- is just wrong I mean can I have another week"I asked the teacher once she handed me my test. "Lily, a lot of other people failed but you are just desperate".she walked away and we went for break. I felt like smacking her across the face right then And there but I would've gotten suspended. For break I stayed at school sitting on the steps, I went on Instagram and started stalking Rico's page he posted a picture with Isabel the girl he left me for. The girl who hated me so much that she stole my ex boyfriend. And the worst thing is Rico gave me 1 year to make up for all the bad shit I've done to prove that I was better then Isabel. But I failed, so he chose her.
This means he's already moved on. I couldn't go back to school it was to much right now. I went to the office and told them that I wasn't feeling well so they let me go home. On the way to my locker 2 dudes crashed into me. "YO WATCH IT" one of the dudes yelled. I looked up and gave him a 'bitch what' face "excuse you, YOU crashed into me" I said as I stared at both of them. Ugh great they were twins "were sorry, we are just in a rush" the other one said "listen Grayson we have to go" "yeah one sec... my names Grayson that's Ethan" he said I nodded my head and walked away. I honestly did find Ethan cute tho. But he had a bad temper, I don't need that right now. I walked out of the school when I felt someone following me. I turned around but there was no one there. I quickly started running to the bus station and just in time cause the bus was right there. I started running faster when all of the sudden it drove past me. "Fucking prick" I said. "Hey you forgot this" someone said behind me his voice was raspy, it sounded sexy. I turned around and it was that twin Ethan I think it was. "Thanks" I said as I was about to grab it when he pulled it up high. I was legit 5 foot 2 he was like 6 foot. "Are you going to give me it" "if you let me drive you to where it is you need to go" "no it's fine"I said reaching for my books. But again he pulled them up high. He gave me a are you sure face. "Fine" I said as he gave me my books and we walked to his car. When we got in he gave me the AUX cord and told me to play whatever I wanted. Mowing what his reaction would be I played Boss ass bitch by Ptaf.
"Imma boss ass bitch,

I don't give a fuck bout you ratchet ass lames,

You can suck a dick,

I'm all bout fame" i sung. All of the sudden Ethan changed the song I gave him a 'BITCH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK' face but the song he changed it to was Controlla by Drake.

"I think I'd lie for you

I think I'd die for you

Jodeci "Cry for You"

Do things when you want me to

Like controlla, controlla, yeah

Okay, you like it, when I get

Aggressive, tell you to

Go slower, go faster

Like controlla, controlla, yeah

And I'm never on a waste ting, shorty

I do it how you say you want it

Them girls, they just wanna take my money

They don't want me to give you nothing

They don't want you to have nothing

They don't wanna see me find your lovin'

Smiling back when they pree" Ethan rapped. "DAAAAAAAAAAMN BOY" I yelled. We both burst out laughing and then we got to my house. "Wait how did you know where I live" I asked. "Oh I live near here" Ethan said sounding really nervous. "Okay well thanks for the drive" "wait" "yeah "can i.... like...... have your number" Ethan asked. He gave me my phone and I put 'A' number in. I knew where this was going but I didn't want to go there. "Well I'll text you later" Ethan said with a little bit of hope in his voice. I felt bad but I just needed rest nothing else. I waved goodbye and walked into my house, after about 30 minutes I heard a car pulling out of my driveway. When I looked out it was ETHANS CAR???? What the fuck. Oh yeah he lives near me he probably just needed to back into my driveway to get into another parking space....Right????

WTF is he s.t.a.l.k.i.n.g. Her. Stayed tuned for the next chapter to figure out what happens. DONT FORGET TO VOTE