Moved in.

It was spring, 2018. I mostly enjoy spring. But today, it was the day I moved out from Ireland to London. I feel so depressed because I was away from my home and Friends. I don't know anyone in that place except for Jack. But I think moving out is the best idea, To Fix my own mistakes, To get away with the past and To start a new life. I don't know what could happened.

This is it. *Sigh* my brand new life. This is where it all began again.

I arrived at London earlier than I thought.
I already got an Apartment which is near a mall  which is where I'm gonna meet Jack tomorrow morning.

I feel so alone, I said to myself. I need someone to talk. I should call Emmi! So I rang her phone and after few seconds she finally answered!

"Emmi! Yasss finally!" I said in an excited tone. Finally my Sadness was gone. I feel so lonely here in London. I wish you were here.

"Damn Collette. I was so jealous of you since most of our favourite boy bands plus Jack Duff is your cousin! Does he know you're in London? Plus they live near in your place! I want to come there soon!" she said

"You mean Roadtrip and 1D? Yes he knows I'm here But he doesn't exactly know why I am here I wish I could come to their concert. But remember I was here just because my Family sent me here. I made a mistake Emmi." I said

"It wasn't your mistake Collette, remember, It was Trisha's mistake. Cmon, Stop blaming yourself. You're making me worried. Anyways I have to go now Collette. Ttyl bye!"

"Bye gotta go unpack TTYL too!"

I started unpacking my things. And played the song "miss you" by Louis Tomlinson I started cleaning the area and finally my favourite part

DECORATING!

I decorated the area white and go with an Aesthetic theme. Finally I was done! I was way too tired so I shoved my head into my bed and didn't even care if I'm dirty until I fell asleep.

I woke up and realized it's already 9:35am!
Shoot! I totally forgot! Me and Jack we're gonna meet at the mall! I ran quickly as I can like I'm gonna win an olympic award for running so fast. So I arrived at the cafè and greeted Jack.

"Hey Collette. Oh my! What happened to your perfectly long red hair?"Said Jack.

"It's fine don't worry it will grow back. Do you have any tours this year?" I said

"Yeah. We're doing Asia world tour. Why exactly did you move here in London?"Jack asked.

*Sigh* The real reason was I.....

I was about to start talking about it and a sudden girl walked in the café that caught my attention and it was..

TRISHA AMBERWOODS.