Prologue

[[ 방찬 POV ]]

Minho, it's been 9 months since you left us. It feels so empty without you here, i remember you always say this to me. Eventhough life gets hard, don't give up. Minho, life is harder without you here. Sorry, but can I give up?

[ 9 months ago ]

"We're about to graduate highschool!" Hyunjin said while drinking his favorite energy drink.

"What are your plans guys?" Seungmin said while looking at the 8 of us.

I broke the silence and told them, "I wanna pursue my music career with changbin and jisung. I know you guys are so up to this, hyunjin, felix, minho i know you love dancing. Woojin, Seungmin and Jeongin, I know you love singing so much. How about— let's form a group!"

Everyone looked at me, thinking about what should they do. Shoule they accept it? or shouldn't accept it. "Okay never—"

"I'm with chan" Minho stood up and puts his hands on my shoulder "We already dreamed about being an idol right? Why won't we give it a try. If we fall behind, we can rest it's just the beginning—" minho look straight into my eyes smiling "when all of us are having a hard time. I'll ran with you throughout the hardships"

Everyone began to place their hands on mine, smiling while saying "Nine is one, nine or none"

Suddenly everything went black, a loud siren can be heard from minho's house and I can hear her mom screaming for help. Everyone went out from the house and I ran towards her mom.

"W-what's going on mrs.lee?" I can't explain what I'm feeling right know when I saw minho lying on a stretcher with oxygen in his mouth. I dropped my phone and went inside the ambulance.

"NO NO, HE'S OKAY RIGHT? MINHO. NO, PLEASE. WAKE UP. NO, 이러나.. 저발.. Minho remember the song? Minho.. 잘하고있어, please." I heard everyone was calling me. I don't wanna leave minho.. I can't... Minho, if you can hear me i'll run with you.

[ present ]

Minho, how are you? Are you watching us? We miss you so much.. Do you know how hard it is coping up ever since you're gone —

"Chan" Woojin walked towards me and gave me an iced coffee "Chan everything's packed up, the bus is waiting for us to go to district 9" he then walk away leaving me there staring at my coffee.. District 9, the last place we went and the last time we saw you smiling.

———— 쿹 ————

ps: read this while listening to 잘하고있어