1

Welcome to the 2nd book of " Three Weeks ". If you haven't read it please go and check it out right now, because this book won't make any sense without reading the first one. I hope you will enjoy this book of the maybe three book series. I'm still thinking about it. ':) But enough words. Let's get into it.

One year.

Everything is so hard since he left not such a long while ago. It was his dream to go to the police academy and I couldn't hold him back. After the three weeks ended and I discovered his secret regarding the bet, we got along pretty well. We went out on real dates quite a lot and we are together for almost a year. But it's hard. It's hard when he is always gone. But things changed a lot. I got myself a job at a quite known club. I stopped having night stands after Jungkooks "birthday", even if we got in a relationship after one month. Me and my mom stoped fighting after I got hired. We even met twice for dinner. I haven't introduced Jungkook to my parents yet but it can wait. Alvin and Jungkook became best friends and me and Siera, we are closer than ever. I started hanging out with Namjoon even if I know that he started that crazy bet, but I'm glad he did. I apologized to him, he did the same and now everything is okay between the two of us. We usually hang out a lot. He always tries to stay as close as possible to me, trying to fill the void that Jungkook is filling usually when he is home. We still didn't move in together but we usually hang out at my place, so that we won't bother his other dorm mates. I got to know some of them. Seokjin and Hoseok. They are pretty great guys, always trying to put a smile on everybody's faces.

I walk in the kitchen, my mind being conquered by a hot and delicious cup of tea. I put on some water to boil, letting myself to fall in the hard wood chair. God. They get more uncomfortable with every day that passes. I feel my legs getting colder because the only things that I'm wearing are my bra and panties. I'm too lazy to get dressed.

I twitch when I hear my phone ringing on the table, right next to me. God. I think I almost had a heart attack.

I pick up the phone and when I see Jungkook cute picture filling the screen, I smile like a lunatic.

" Hey." I say shyly as I get the hair from my face behind my warm ears. I always get so sentimental when I'm talking with him on the phone. It's not like at the beginning. Now that I  accepted and can say that I truly love him, it's very hard for me to talk with him knowing how far he really is from me.

" Hey babe. How are you?" Jungkook greets me, making me giggle instantly. I don't really enjoy when someone, well him, calls me babe or honey or things like this but we already had an argument over this and he assured me that he won't stop any soon.

" I'm just in the kitchen, making myself some tea. I'm bored. How about you?" I ask him back, really wanting to know what is he up to. I just miss him so much.

" I'm bored as well. Chilling in the bed." he informs me as I get up from the chair and pour some boiled water in a cup where a little tea bag sits on its bottom. We stay silent for a couple of seconds until he speaks again. " I miss you." his sentence hits me right in the stomach. I don't like to be very cheesy, I hate it to be honest, but for him I would do anything.

" I miss you too. When are you coming back for the break?" I ask him, sipping slowly from the warm cup.

" I don't really know. Maybe two weeks." he sighs after telling me how much I have to wait so I can kiss and hug and cuddle with him again. I hate this, but I am willing to wait.

" Two weeks? Yesterday they were 3 days. I can't wait two weeks." I wine, trying to abstain the tears that are already forming in the corners of my eyes.