story 1|fairyland

One sunny morning, a little girl called Buttercup sat reading her thick book of fairy tales. She had always believed in fairies but was most upset that she had never seen one. She was pure and true of heart and had sweet pale pink hair. Her best friend was coming over for tea and they had planned for a brilliant outdoor fairy picnic in the back garden. By the time Buttercup had finished her book her friend was knocking at the door. Buttercup lead Star, her best friend, to the picnic at the end of the garden. There were fairy shaped sandwiches, wing shaped cucumber slices and much, much more!!! At the end of the blanket was a small parcel wrapped in shiny paper with the name 'Star' written on the name tag. Star rushed to open the present from her friend. She tore at the paper leaving tiny shreds of it. It was a fairy doll! 

After the picnic they saw a glittering flying thing above the empty shreds of paper. When Buttercup had reached the courage to get up close she gave such a loud scream that Star ran away!!! She gave a squeal of delight "Oh my! It's a little fairy!". Suddenly, there was a sparkle of magic and they were somewhere completely different. In the twinkle of an eye, there was a sudden twinkly voice. It said "Your in fairyland". They had a wonderful time there. They even got some pop-cracks and wing-bugs. Pop-cracks were sweets that poped in your mouth and spurted out thick nutella. Wing-bugs were sweets that flew in your mouth and tasted like apples.

                                                                                 THE    END!!!!!!!!!!!