Living the Dream

He presses me against the wall, while putting his hand on my waist. He breathes hey as he groans, while putting his hand around my neck. I feel his lips brush up against my neck,  while wrapping my arms around his neck.

  He starts kissing my neck slowly with his soft lips. I start to moan as he started getting rough. His tongue runs down my neck as he wraps my legs around him.

"Don't let go" he says while kissing me passionately. I start grinding on him while he kisses my chest.

"MM, baby I want you" he thrusts on me while pinning me closer to the wall. His dick starts to rub against my pussy through his shorts.

"Aren't  you glad I wore tights today" I say to him sarcastically.

He starts grabbing my thigh tighter, while pounding me against the wall harder with his hard thrust.

His body is like hershey chocolate.
His and are defined and sweaty. His muscles are like a roller coaster that his sweat rides down.

"I LOVE..."

                          *Alarm*

I wake up for school, soaked in sweat.

"Why is it so damn hot" I whisper while turning the fan on.

My phone vibrates, I look down and see my hubby texted me.

Hubby- "Good morning baby ❤❤❤❤"

Me- " hey baby"

Hubby- "I wish I could hold you right now. I miss you, I haven't seen you sense last weekend."

                *Knock Knock*

I got up to answer the door , and end up stomping my to toe. "Fuck" I cried out.
"Babe, are you ok" a scream comes from my front door.

He unlocks the door with my emergency key I have him and rushes over to me.

"Babe I fine I just stomped my toe" I laugh while walking over to him with a limp.

"I love you babe" I start to kiss him while rubbing my fingers in his arms.

I start to wrap my legs around his waist. I start kissing down his neck.

He throughs me on the couch while studying my body. His hands runs up the sides of my waist as he gets on top of me. His lips tease me neck, feeling his breathe against my neck as he pins my arms down.

My alarm starts going off again "Babe  we have to go". He whispers in my ear, "we ain't going anywhere until I'm done with you". He starts bitting and sucking on my neck. He turns me around and starts slapping my ass.

He arches my back and start to thrust his dick print against my ass. "You want it inside you don't you" he says while leaning down kissing my back. He starts pulling his dick out and smacks it against my ass.

"Mm" I moan softly.

He starts to put his head in and pulls out over and over again. He takes my hands and holds the together. He puts his dick in a little , then shuved it in. I gasp as he strokes deeper inside me. I can feel him constantly hitting my spot. I lick my lips as I moaned, "You're so damn deep".

He pulls me up and sits at the edge of the couch. " Come here now.... come sit on Daddys lap" he smerks.

He pulls me over his lap and starts docking on my neck. " Babe no hickeys, we have school" I squirm start leaning back until my head touches the floor.

"Mm" he pulls my waist and starts to eat me out. He sticks his finger in my pussy, ringing me deep and fast. I start to moan louder as he went deeper. It is so hard to keep steel, so he locks his arms around my legs so I won't move.

"Come lick up dads cum" he pulls his dick out and starts stroking it. While stand up stroking his dick, he aim it at my chest. He let's out a big moan and find all over me.

I lick his fun from off my breast and swallow it while he's  watching me. Then he pulls me on the bed and lays me on his chest.

" I love you" I whisper softly.

"I love you too" he smiles as he falls asleep.