Chapter Two

They're not just gangster, they're assassins. The thought of that made the color of my face drain,which was noticable for the man sitting in front of me.

The ropes around my wrists and ankles burned from the struggle and the rubbing against them, my arms were tied behind me on the chair which made my arms go numb quickly. The man smirked, the same man that drove up to me.

"Scared now, are we?" He tilted his head as he squatted in front of me, arms resting on his thighs.

I looked away to the crusty dark wall of his basement, some kind of fluid stained the wall in some kind of splatter way of form. My heart skipped a beat as I realized what it was, blood.

My head feels light, I feel like in less than a second I may faint. I looked back at the man who glared at me.

"Just let me go," I mutter slowly.

He shook his head. "We need you"

We, there's more of them. How I wish I had just sat back down and continued studying instead of throwing a tantrum. I gulped, making him smirk.

"You'll make us appear approachable," he explained. "Gangsters walking down the alley is kind of a scary sight, but if they saw a woman with us I think they wouldn't be as suspicious"

He stopped for a second, looking up to my eyes with the same seriousness. "Or a woman with a child"

I squeezed my legs tighter together at the thought, I felt queasy just thinking about it. I was beyond scared, something surprising coming from someone so arrogant and careless as me.

I shook my head. "Why me?"

He smirked and brought his hand up to my cheek and caressed it softly.

"People will seem more curious to see this type of breed, they'll be attracted to this skin and body"

I shivered, staying still, too afraid to move in case he would bring that gun that he held in his other hand and blow my head off if I do something improperly. I fidgeted with my fingers behind me, praying to God he wouldn't hurt me.

"Why not a model?"

He laughed. "People will notice a model being kidnapped, they wouldn't notice such a thing like you go missing"

I clenched my jaw, fear turned into rage. This cocky ass.

"You're lucky I'm tied up" I growl.

He smirked. "And this is why we took you specifically, a personality like that can really be used for the gang"

"If you think I'll ever be part of this shitty ass gang, then you're wrong," I said.

"And what if I told you, you're loyalty can bring you protection" He pressed his lips together, showing me a picture of another gang. "They're out to kill you, they got orders to do so. If you fight against them with us, we'll protect you from them"

"Who ordered them to kill me?"

He shrugged, throwing the picture to the floor next to me. "Beats me, if you help us we might tell you a few things about your past you knew nothing about"

They know, they know I suffered from amnesia. They know I want to know more about my past and my biological family which sent me off to the orphanage.

I barely know anything before the age of sixteen which made me the most curious I've ever been in my life. I only had few pictures of my actual parents, with those I managed to find the resemblance.

Now I'm eighteen, attending my last few weeks of high school before being sent off from the orphanage and on my own.

No one ever adopted me, so I've been living there ever since I was born. Not even the orphanage wanted to explain my past to me after the accident in which I lost my memory.

I gulped, this could be my chance. I don't have time to think this over.

"Fine, just untie me. I'm getting tired"