Chapper one- Hot diggity dog

under the blinding sunlight on a hot summer day, David Bagleythe hot dog vendor stood at his sausage cart. his sausages were the best in town, or more Like within his 5 Meter vicinity. he wore a grease stained white shirt and jeans that were a few sizes too big and kept falling off his arse. He sighed, looking up to the son ,His long , emo styled bangs protected his eyes from the bright lite. his pit stains grew by the minute. But anyways back to his damn hot doggos. They were plain, dry and of average size. UNLIKE HIS MAGNUM ABSOLUTE UNIT OF A DONG, sweltering under his jeanzipper. Sometimes his pants would fall so far you could almost see it.8 inchez, 20 cnetirmeters in girth, and smelled of olive oil.

Dabby Brigoli knew the great things he could do with this absolute unit....how many men, women, and rabbits would submit to his dominance.... If only he were in a more Attractive career, such as being the frontman of a successful band.

If only....

young teens with questionable hormone balances and moist pussies would sit down at 3 am to write fan fiction about him CRUSHING THEM with his magnum dong.,..,,,

they'd write how he was SO into them he'd go as far as drugging their drink....,,

they'd probably take a few too many slices.,,,

he would finally get more girls than drew!!

But of course, he had a lil boner for drew. he was of course, so in love with drew, he considered becoming a rapper named lil boner. Which is ironic because of his 8 foot ding dong,, but davod Algernon bayhley was creative like that.

dav has to hold back his love for droo, however. He knew if he so much as put his head on Drew's shoulder on stage and mentioned Drew's undeniable good looks, fans would start writing about him smashing drew with his magnum Dongo left n right, non stop!!!

But for now, davie was safe. maybe too safe? as much as he wished for fans to literally animate videos of drew murdering him , and as much as he wished for fans to rub their clitties and Dickies to a concerninggly long written work describing the obviously real sex life between joe and ed, someone had to look after the sausages! and Dave's 8 meter sausage and him was that someone.

If only..

(To be continued ????)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

if a glass animals member find this, i can only these words:

i am so sorry you had to bear witness to this

Anyways,

LEAVE A COMMENT IF U WANT TO SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER WHERE DAVE DRUGS AND FUCKS A PROBABLY UNDERAGE FAN BECAUSE THATS WHATS HOT WITH THE KIDS APPARENTLY