Moving

Hi my name is Elizabeth Grace Martinez and my family and I wanted to move close to my grandfather Billy and his son Jacob in La Push, Washington. Me and my family are Werewolves. My family consists of my Dad Charles, my 2 aunts Kendra and Mary, my 2 uncles Isaiah and Bob, my 2 cousins Luke and Laura. I also have 8 overprotective brothers Daniel,Kyle,Michael,George,Joseph,John,Ethan and Zach. I also have 2 older sisters Alyssa and Madison. I have 2 younger siblings Mia and Max. I also have 2 twin brothers Ej and Ethan. I love my twin brothers,we never go anywhere without each other. Me, Ej, and Ethan are 12 years old, Daniel is 20 years old,Alyssa is 19 years old,Michael and Madison are 18 years old, Joseph and John are 17 years old, George is 16 years old, Zach is 15 years old,Mia is 2 months old and Max is 2 years old. My dad is 33 years old, Aunt Kendra is 32 years old, Aunt Mary is 30 years old,uncle Isaiah is 32 years old,uncle Bob is 30 years old and my 2 cousins are 13 years old. When we finally got in the plane after two hours of waiting for the pilot we finally took off to Seattle Airport because that's the closest airport to La Push. I spent two hours listening to music on my phone,while Ethan and Ej are reading books on their phones, and my older sisters and brothers are watching !movies in their phones. When we landed we started walking to the gate of the plane and we started looking for grandpa Billy. When we saw him, me,Ethan and Ej ran to him and hugged him. When we got to our new house, we all started to unpack when I heard a knock on the door, So I went to open it and when I did you won't believe who was at the door.......