PART ONE

Jisoo's POV

I went to wake up Lisa and the others. Yes, we live together. I act like the eomma of the group and make the food. If they get on my nerves or get in trouble at school at school, I will put there asses in their place.

Jisoo: "Girls, wake the hell up!!" I screamed while tapping a pan with a wooden spoon, going in every single one of their rooms.

Jennie: "Ugh. 5 more minutes!!" Jennie groaned and placed her pillow on top of her face.

Jisoo: "No. I'm not letting you be late to school on your first day!" I yelled while still pounding the wooden spoon on the pan.

Rosé: "Yah! Can you stop pounding that pan with that fucking wooden spoon?!!" She snapped while stomping down the stairs to get it from me.

I pulled back while she tried to get it from me.

Jisoo: "Umm, who do you think your getting an attitude with young lady?" She said with her hands on her hips.

Rosé: "Obviously you, dumbass." Jisoo's eyes widened and Rosé knew what was going to happen next.

Jisoo: "That's it. Get your ass over here!!" She said while running after her.

Lisa was still sleeping until she heard Rosé screaming for her life.

Lisa: "Yah why ar-" She then realized that Jisoo was probably chasing after her. This happens every time in the morning. They all take turns getting chased, even when it's summer break.

Lisa did her morning routine and wore this before going down to breakfast:

She went downstairs to get some breakfast and already knew what Jisoo was going to say

Jisoo: "Umm. Where the hell do you think you're going in that?" She said while scanning her up and down.

Lisa: "Unnie. Just this one time, PLEASE?!!" She begged while doing aegyo.

Jisoo: "Fine. I'll let it slide just this on-" Lisa didn't let her finish her sentence and hugged her tightly while jumping up and down like a child.

Lisa: "Yay! Thanks Unnie!!!" She kept hugging and squeezing her tightly.

Jisoo: "I-I c-can't b-breathe." She said while trying to push the younger one away.

Lisa: "Sorry, unnie." She apologized and went to the refrigerator to grab something to eat.

Jennie: "Who the hell ruined my freaking sleep?!" She said with an attitude.

Jisoo: "No one. Now come down here and eat your food so you won't be late to school." She stated while setting all the plates on the table.

Jennie: "Nah. I'm not hungry." She said while grabbing her book bag and heading out the door.

Jisoo: "Wait, wh-" Before she got to say anything, Jennie walked out of the house.

Jisoo: "That bitch." She mumbled to herself.

Rosé & Lisa: "Ok, I'm done eating." Rosé and Lisa said in unison and then quickly looked at each other.

Jisoo: "Ok well, get your book bags and let's go." She said and grabbed her keys.

Lisa: "But what if they bully me unnie?" She pouted.

Jisoo: *sigh* "I got your back Lisa, don't worry about it." She said while her, Lisa, and Rosé walked out to the car.

Will you, Jisoo? Will you?

To Be Continued...

-Hope_Liz