Intro

A/N Hey guys! Your nerd chick is back! I know I have not posted in a while on my last fic, but I have been wanting to post a fic like this for a while. Alya is my favorite character (she is literitly me), and when this idea came into my head, I literitly could not stop thinking about it. Hope you enjoy this little intro! By my PotterHeads! 😄 😄 😄 😄

Alya's POV
Yeah, I'm Alya Cesaire, first to film Ladybug, owner of the Ladyblog, and theorist of who's behind the mask, for ladybug and Chat Noir.

Or am I?

I've lived I lie.

But, I mean, Mari is my BFF, I spend all my free time with her. How can I not notice that she is never around when an Akuma atacks?

Or during a celebration?

Or she has some sort of resent to Chat Noir?

Or she blushes when someone says something nice about ladybug?

Or how her and Ladybug hate Chloé?

Or that they look exactly alike?

I'm not a doofus.

OK. I saw her de-transform behind a dumpster.

But that only confirmed my suspicions.

Back to day one of Ladybug and Chat Noir. I was stuck behind a car, thrown at me by StoneHeart, and almost literitly died.

"HELP!" I yelled, dramatically lifting my head back, yelling to the sky.

I saw Marinette for a second, then she disappeared, and here came Ladybug getting out from under the car.

But still. The evidence is all there.

But, like I said, Mari is my best friend, and I would not even think about posting something like this.

While everyone is thinking my search for Ladybug's identity is real, they are wrong. Now, I'm looking for chat Noir, on my secret blog started by "Ted Brown", an American who moved to Paris, called Chat.com.

Sorry if it sucked.