Uneasy sound(1)

I Lucy Im 15 years old and I'm mix Arab so here I want to tell you guys about my story,The story start here..
I'm the top 10 prettiest girl in my old school,and everyone in that school know that.One day,my family and I get into cars accidents so everyone in my family accept me are dead.Since of that case I started to hear a sound from a people heart and simply I just said 'the honest' sometimes I feel afraid because some of them try to do a bad things to me.Luckly I have Aunt Lisa, I stay with her since of the accidents case.She always try to the best for me but something bad happens to me its including a mental bully.One day,when I enter my new school I feel happy because I had a new friend but day by a day by a day its become more worst.I can hear  'the honest' from them.I had eight new friends and we all become friendship our groups name is 'twilight'.These members are Stacy,Myra,me,Lisa,Natalie,Anna,Nina,Emma and Mia.stacy and me,Myra and Emma,Lisa and Nina,Natalie,Anna is with Mia.Actually me and Lisa doesn't like
to have partners because sometimes it can separate us but its okay.We getting know each other well if we had misunderstanding we still together but.Next year,stacy and Anna move to another school and leave we all behind since that its begin more worst,we all separate because not in same class as we use.Nina  and I in the same class we are 2st class.Myra and Emma in 1st class.Lisa in 4st class.Natalie and Mia in 5st class.Although,we always eat together but those days we aren't.I used to close with Nina because we in a same class.one day,when I was In the class I drink some water and I accidentally split at my classmate table Winnie.We used it as a fun activity and we splash the water at each other table.Suddenly,Nina said to me that she wants me to splash the water at Nicholas table so I just splash a little.After that,boys come to our class and get ready for next lesson.when Nicholas want to sit he saw a water at his table and he said who do this,all of my groupsmate looks at me without saying anything and Nicholas spot that and he said 'did you do this Lucy'.I say 'yes'.He said 'why' and I said 'nina tell me to do that'.Nina said 'don't lie Lucy just tell him the truth'a that moment I can hear 'the honest' that said she was very afraid but I keep saying 'I didn't lie it's true' but my groupmates said that I'm the one who want to do that.I am shocked how could Nina do that to me but why?.In that case I tell it toy aunt Lisa.Aunt Lisa getting mad and want to tell the truth to my principal but I said don't do that because she is my friend and I don't want her to get hurt.