niallhoran

dec 24 2017

liked by louist91, harrystyles, liampayne and 875,984 others

caption happy birthday to the best mate anyone could ever have. love ya loads my friend. Talk to H please, he needs you mate.

👤: louist91

view all comments

louist91 love ya lots mate. What made you assume that I don't talk to H. I am currently in the same room as him.

harrystyles happy b-day Loubear.

niallhoran I meant to talk Z.

louist91 Z left the band two years ago. He lied about being Harry's friend. And being my friend. No One Messes with Harry like that especially when there is a bromance invoked.

liampayne Happy birthday Lou. We love you.

beberexha I am so great full for that Louis has friend like this.

zayn Ni, forget. He won't talk to me ever again. I hurt Harry's and for that Louis is never forgive me.

larryisreal28 Harry and Louis haven't had media contact since before Zayn left the band. Why are they talk all of a sudden? Also if Harry and Louis hate  other each then why He did get all angry at Zayn.

taylorswift Z joined my team. So stop trying win him back. He is with my squad now.

liampayne Louis is never going trust you if you drop us for the Taylor.

zayn Ed did and Louis is still both of them. So did Niall, even tho he is biggest larrie in the world.

teddy_shots I would prefer you keep me out of this. I am never sure what side to be on.

niallhoran I have faith that Louis will come around Z just give him some time.