{13} Bucks Night

"OH MY GOD ITS YOUR WEDDING TOMORROW!!!" Screams Grace. I wake up and groan. "Grace I know, it's exciting" I stretch and yawn.

"What time is it?" I ask. "Nine" she says. "NINE?!" I panick. "Um...yeah" she looks at me weirdly. "Fuck! I'm ment to be getting every thing ready for tomorrow" I jump out of bed and quickly get changed.

I grabbed the car keys, my phone, my jacket and my wallet as I raced into town with Grace. "We need to go and have a look at the venue and see if everything is going alright" I spoke up.

"Than after that, you've got to get Niall's ring" Grace remindered me. "Oh my god! Of course, thank you" I sighed with relief.

I ran down to the Royal Park right near the Buckingham Palace, that was were Niall and I chose to get married. All the blossom trees were lined up beautiful with aisle and the seats, a mini standing area was set up for Niall and I to stand tomorrow.

It looked absolutely beautiful, the chairs had big black bows tied around the back of them, there was flowers around the stage and around the back row of seats, the standing stage area where Niall and I are going to be standing was covered in white sheets around the back and even on the floor.

"This looks so beautiful" I smiled. "This is so pretty!" Grace gasped with amazement. "I know, this makes me even more excited" I put my hands over my face and smiled big until my cheeks hurt.

"Okay, let's go get Niall's ring" I quickly took a photo of the wesding venue and put my phone in my back pocket. "Coming!" Grace ran up to me and opened the car door.

We drove down to the jewellery store and ran inside. "Hello! I'm here to pick up my wedding ring for my fìance" I asked politely to the lady at the counter.

"Oh! Yes!" She jumped and grabbed the ring out from under the counter. "Here you go, it's already been paid for" she put it in it's velvet box and handed over to me.

"Thank you!" I smiled and ran out of the store. "Where to now?" Grace asked, buckling her seatbelt up. "Home" I smiled. "Is Lou still coming around?" She asked. "Yeah, she's bringing all her accessories for our hair tomorrow" I put my sunnies over my eyes and drove home.

I saw Lou putting her accessories on the bathroom bench and putting all the make up in me and Niall's room. "Lou, you're here" I said cheerfully.

"Yeah, I've got everything ready and set for you tomorrow" she smiled. "Awh, thank you" I chuckled and have her a hug.

"You're welcome sweetheart, tomorrow is going to be a big day so have a goodnight sleep and don't stay out to late" she warned me. "Yes mum" I laughed.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow at ten" she gave me and Grace a hug as she left.

Night fall comes and Niall come home to get ready for our bucks night. "Last day to party before we get married" says Niall.

"Yeah, I'll miss it" I put my arms around his neck and gently peck his lips. "Same, but I won't get sick of you being my wife" he says.

We both head down the the pub and dance to all the greatest hits. "I GOT ONE LESS ONE LESS PROBLEM" I look over and see Luke and Ashton doing a dance off to Problem by Arianna Grande and Iggy Azalea.

I laugh and Grace stands next me blushing bright red. "You embarrassed from Ashton" I tease her. "Shut up" she smirks at me and crosses her arms. "I'm gonna get drink, wanna come?" I ask Grace. "Sure"

We both walk over to the mini bar and grab a drink. "Last night for you party rat" Grace nudges me on the shoulder.

"Yeah, but I'm excited that I'm marrying the man of my dreams" I look at Grace and turn towards the bar and grab a two bottles of vodka.

"Niall" I call out to him. "Coming babe" he walks up to me and I pass him a bottle of beer. "Thanks babe" he kisses my temple and pops open the bottle.

All of a sudden Trumpets by Jason Derulo comes on and I jump around. "Niall! It's our song" I grab Niall and run to the dance floor.

"This is me and Ashton's song" Grace grabs Ashton and we all start dancing. Luke lifts me up and everyone carries me up in the air. "Baby, come here" says Niall.

I sit on top of his shoulders and he kisses my leg. "I told them to play it" says Zayn. "Thank you Zayn, I love this song" I smile and give him a high five.