Trek Wars

James Tiberius "Jim" Kirk, captian of the USS Enterprise and boyfriend of Spock.

But, he had a secret that only his mother knew. Jim was a force sensitive and trained to become the next Jedi generation along with his friend, Ben Solo.

But, it didn't go as expected. This was because of the Jedi Massacre, orchestrated by Kylo Ren, master of the Knights of Ren. It was only Jim and his mentor, Luke Sykwlaker, who survived the whole ordeal. Luke went into hiding and Jim returned to Earth.

Back home, Jim continued his training, but became something that was not Jedi nor Sith. He became something that's some believed to be a myth and to others something lost in time.

He became order and chaos, power and harmony, passion and peace, dark and light. He walked the line of shadows. He used both the dark side and the light side of the force. But, yield to neither. He was both sides, but neither at the same time. He was balance. He was the guardian of the balance. Jim Kirk was a side long-forgotten. He was a Gray Jedi. And no one besides his mother and him knew of his Force sensitivity.

Spock didn't know, Starfleet didn't know, Bones didn't know. No one on earth knew and that's the way they want it. They didn't want to risk having the First Order find out that Jim is alive. Even though Earth is within the Uncharted region of universe, they didn't want to risk it. This was a secret that Jim wanted no one to find out and he intended to keep it that way. But you see things doesn't always go according to plan and Jim is about to find that out.

******************************************

Jim have woken up early, as he does everyday, to do his morning meditation. He quietly and carefully slipped out of bed, making sure not to wake up Spock. He quickly got into position, closed his eyes and started to focus on the force, trying to find his balance. But what he didn't know is that Spock was also awake and was watching him.

'What is he doing?' Spock thought to himself.

For the next hour and a half Spock watched Jim as he meditated. During that time Spock, ever so quietly and carefully, got ready for his shift as Jim continue to focus on the Force. She notice how peaceful Jim looked while he was doing his meditation. He soon decided to join him and started doing his own meditation.

Something was going to happen. There's a slight disturbance in the Force that indicated this. Jim decided to leave it. If it comes his way, he'll be ready. So he opens his eyes and saw that Spock was across from him also meditating. Jim quickly got up and walkes into the bathroom, getting ready for the day. After that, he walked back into the room and sat next to Spock and kissed his cheek.

"Morning, bebe," Jim said as Spock opened his eyes.

"Morning, Jim. Ready?" Spock asked.

"Yeah, just give me a bit. I'll met yoy outside," said the Gray Jedi.

Spock nodded as he got up and walked out of the room. Once the door was closed, Jim went to where he hid his lightsaber. He then he hid it in his pocket and walked out of the room. As soon as Spock saw Jim, he walked over to him and took a hold of his hand. Jim smiled at him as they walked to the Bridge.

Once they reach the bridge, they released their hold on each others hands and went to their respective stations. Over the next few hours, the feeling had returned.