him.

max's pov!!
it was the last day i was going to see the curly haired boy that people have called 'michael wheeler.' his eyes were as shiny like the diamonds that anyone couldn't resist, his hair was as black as the dark sky at midnight, where i can look at the bright stars that looked stunning. i knew that the black haired boy couldn't be mine, he could never love me the way that i love him, i didn't know why i fell for michael wheeler, was it the way he talked? his hair? his freckles that i could count for days like counting the stars during all of the night as the moon passes by. or was it his dazzling eyes that could brighten anyone's day especially mine. i wish i could call him mine but i knew i couldn't, i never would. all was going through my mind right now was him, the perfect boy. the boy i love with all of my heart, the boy i could never have a chance with ever. was it the touch of his hands? his hands were as soft as the white fluffs that float in the air during spring and summer that tickle your nose, making you sneeze more than once. his hair was like a puzzle that i could figure out all day and get entertained by for hours, minutes, seconds. i have been told that "love only makes you that crazy sweet heart" and they were right, it does make me more crazy than a psychopath, it makes me crazy for michael wheeler, a male that was impossible to get, i mean why would he like me? there is way more sensational girls than me. no boy could love me like that, no girl could, no one could. love hurts me but i can't resist it, people think that im this beast that cant love anyone but i do have the ability to love or i think i do. at this time, i wished i never had the ability to love at all.