Prologue

*Hi so this is actually my first story hope you'll like it, some lyrics are original so sorry in advance if its not good.  Anyways I hope you continue reading this because the prologue doesn't describe the whole story.  Do comment though and please tell me if ever there is something wrong with my story 😊 thankyou please enjoy!

______________________________________

" Love is not something you'll find
Across the room
Love is something you can't miss"

Everything was normal or so I thought,  I was singing with the song I wrote together with....  Together with.... I-I don't know...  But I swear there was someone.

"So open your doors,  open your windows and open up your heart you'll find love waiting... "

What is wrong with me.....

"Beside you,  across you
And everywhere you go.... "

I finished the song with so much emotion.  What is wrong with me?
Just what is this feeling?

"Thank you for listening to my music,  I really hope to write a new fantastic song where in all of you can relate to the lyrics."

I smiled as all the people clapped their hands. I was about to walk my way to the backstage when someone caught my attention. A girl that looked so familiar was standing in front of the crowd,  smiling...  While crying.

'Who are you? '

As if hearing the question inside my head,  the girl mouthed her answer.

'I am Rine.  Remember me. '

"Serine,  we have to go! "

"I'm coming! " I shouted looking at the backstage where my manager was.  I turned to look back to the girl named Rine.... but she was not there.

What is she?  A ghost?  Who am I kidding probably just my imagination,  right?