First and Last Chapter: BOYS!

Joseph, Polnareff and Kakyoin were in Signaport, walking around the city as Jotaro was getting prepared for the trip back at the hotel.
  All three of them went to a café near the port so they could kill some time there. They all walked inside and sat down to see the menu. The waiter then came and took their order, a black tea, a coffee and a cold cola. As the waiter walked away, they started talking about random things, like what will happen after they arrive to Egypt.
  After a while, the waiter came back with their order. As he placed all the drinks on the table, he turned and looked at Joseph with a confident smile and said
"You won't find this cola anywhere else in Signaport or in any of the towns in Signaport!"
Joseph stared at him and then sighed
"And how exactly can't I find it in Signaport since we're in Signaport right now?" .There was a 10 minute pause between the waiter and Joseph. The waiter laughed and said
"Well, I guess you're right sir!" He then walked away from their table
Kakyoin and Polnareff both laughed and then started drinking their drinks.
  While they were all enjoying their drinks, a dark skinned man approched them. The dark skinned man stood behind Polnareff, holding a bouquet of flowers and then said, loudly with a quite-bad accent
"Oiii boykariaa!". Polnareff turned around quickly and looked up at the -muscular- dark skinned man. He looked extremely familiar to them...
"Would you like some flowers?" The dark skinned man asked them with no hesitation. The boys looked at each other before Joseph politely refused.
  As the dark skinned man walked away from them, they all looked at each other.Kakyoin and Joseph tried to hold back their laughs as Polnareff said
"Boykaria!" As they couldnt take it any longer, all three of them bursted into tears of joy. They had never heard such word before and coming from a guy with a lot of confidence made them laugh even harder.
However, the dark skinned man, who wasn't far away, heard them all laughing loudly. With an angry look, he turned around and screamed agreesivly
"Are you making FUN of ME?" The looked as if he was about to throw a punch at the nearest person, who was Polnareff.
They all stopped laughing immediatly and looked at each other. Kakyoin quickly shook his hands and said
"No not at all sir, we're laughing about something that our frenchman here told us". The dark skinned man huffed and walked away from them. As the man walked away, they all agreed to the fact that this dark skinned man looked oddly familiar to them all.
Suddenly...They all realised...They gave Avdol some pills for his stress back at the hotel... As they all realised what had happened, they all looked at each other and started laughing even more.
They just let Avdol do his thing till Jotaro arrived and shoved Avdol into the plane they needed to take.

UwU

The end