9:11

"it's your favorite song, yerim!" sooyoung echoed, taking hold of my hands and moving them back and forth, our bodies moving to the electronic music playing through the loud speakers displayed all around.

i began to get loose, like sooyoung and seulgi told me to, and began feeling the music more and more. sooyoung still never left my side no matter how much i danced.

people passed drinks towards us, and every time, sooyoung would decline the alcohol which was probably spiked with an assortment of other drugs.

she never broke her promise.

the front door had opened again with a slam following it, shaking nearly the whole home, and i've never been more frightened in my life.

hangseon had arrived.

"hey yerim, isn't that your step brother?" sooyoung yelled to me since there was no way to speak to each other in the middle of the absurd conversations other people were having and the blaring music.

"yeah" i say in a quiet tone as a knot builds in my stomach, unable to break free.

i see him walk towards seulgi in his drunk manner, and land his lips on hers in an agonizing kiss that was near to impossible to look away from.  it seemed as if sooyoung had noticed as well, causing her to squeeze my hand as reassurance.

"let's go" she voiced as we made our way farther from him.

"kim yerim! get your ass back here!" hangseon yelled, causing silence to abrupt the hollering people and music.

he began running, hitting and shoving many people out of the way and causing a commotion.  fear filled my eyes as i knew that there was almost nothing to stop his vicious ways.

this is what i experience at home.

this is what i want and need to get away from.

i wish i can just leave.

hi just want to thank you for 200 reads !!! thanks 💘💘
and happy birthday to sooyoung the loml yesyes - mnm