Still a Shinobi

Sakura look at the dark clouds , knowing that the rain is coming, burst out the water to give a new beggining. That was her mother said before she thought it.

Reincarnated as the same but yet live as different. The air blew by, swaying her pink hair freely. She look at her mother beside her. "Mama, it's gonna rain. Don' you have any plan to go inside? " She ask.

Her mother smile at the skies. "I have. But." She look at her daughter and pat her head. "But first, my plan is to shower in the rain. Wanna come darling? "

"But what if you'll get sick? We'll get sick. " She said, worrying for her mother.

But her mother chuckles at her. "Don't worry my dear, I won't get sick. But what if you do? Don't worry I'll take care of you. "

Sakura snorted as the reply.

"I'm sorry for being selfish. But I want to have fun with you today. Playing with the rain, look at the rainbow after rain, and embrace you before sleeping. Shall we? " Sakura chuckle at her mother's words.

"M'k. "

They waited for the rain to come, play along with the rain drops, and enjoy it.

++
++

As Sakura finally balance herself above the water, she look under her and caught the milk fish she saw. Well, she still remember everything, even thought she had been recarnated for some reasons.

After living from the world of Shinobi, experienced to kill, hurt, lie, and to steal. She also regret it, but at least it was the part of the life of being a shinobi. They were forced to.

Still having the chakra, the power and the blood within her was a great gift to use to know this world more.

She died because of being so reckless, so careless, and unselfish. But today, on this world. She decided to live normally, pretending not already known the taste to kill, the smell of blood, and to feel someone's fear.

She decided... To only protect her mother. Not trust someone who only know how to underestimate the others.

Sakura's mother on this world was living poorly. Her mother was a slave, live to obey it's masters till it's death. And her mother was trying her best to hide her, just not be like her. Not to let her live miserable like her mother, and she hate the fact that they can't escape from this kind of life.  

So she plans when the right time comes, she'll save her mother from its master and escape the life of being in the lowest part of society. Bring the both of them in the mid part and contenue their life as a normal noble.

Sakura went out from the river and bring home the milk fish she caught for the dinner.

++
++

Sakura was 4, when she started to put some of her chakra on her forehead to achieve the byaguku again.

Sakura was 5, when her mother taught her how to read and write. Taught her to have enough knowledge to be wise.

Unbeknownst to her mother, that she already knew how to.

Kereina , A name that is exactly the same as beautiful. That was Sakura's mother's name. She was a noble's daughter before, but their family got into a trouble, making their life put into a low position. Force her self to be strong and determined enough to work as a slave.

When Kereina was 20, her master raped her. Living her on the room after he did it to her, not regretting what he did. After a weeks of suffering, Kereina discovered that she was pregnant with her master's child. The other kind-enough slaves help her, cover her up, hide her and the baby inside her womb.