part 3 boys will be boys check part 1 to understand

it was the next day from the long day from the pool situation and she wo e up with a text from jake he said " hey"and  if she could meet up again she.didnt no he lived by her neighbour hood. she lied to her mum saying she was meeeting her friends when really she was meeting her 17year old cussins friend she hid near a corner to  talk it was really strange because he was 3years older than her was it wrong she walked home after the conversation with him he wanted to go out with her she said yes but as she was near to home a boy around her age 14 caught her attention her tummy filled with butterflys howbwas she feeling that feeling she smilled at him and he smiled back at her, he walked up to sophie and said " hi " he asked her would u like to go out with me on a date ? carelessly forgetting she was in a relationship . she said yes! .

                         there date  was romantic they went to a resturant it was .......... CHUCKY CHEESE!  when it was young love and they didnt get alot of pocket money he softly said to her " i no this is not special but atleast we have each other " sophie gassed into his blue eyes and he kissed her it  was beautifull but the thing was it lead on more to kissing they had sex ! as they got back she realised  what a big mistake she made but as stereotypical as this is boys wil be.boys  (not all) but they tell there friends then rhoumurs started to spread all over the neighbour hood and of course to jake and her cousin ....