T.I.P.I.

Teenage Independence Paradise Island Official Brochure

To: EMILY JONES

We are happy to inform you that you have been selected to attend T.I.P.I this summer. This brochure includes a map of the campus and a detailed list of what you will find on the island.  

- The Water Sport Club – you can enjoy water skiing, wakeboarding, paragliding, kite surfing and more aqua-fun activities!

- Soccer (football), basketball fields.

- A golf course.

- White Lake- the island's lake water is as clear as can be and always at the perfect temperature for a dip. The perfect solution for those who dislike salt water.  

- The Beach Club- always ready with ice-cold water, ice cream, cocktails and beach delights for your stay on the beach.

- A Chinese restaurant.

- An Italian restaurant.

- The Main Island Pool

- Huts: 3-5 people sleep in a hut. The hut is provided with the latest technology that will help you keep in touch with your loved ones back home. Each hut is a suite designed in ultimate luxury. 

- The Main Building- the place you come in the morning to take your courses which includes an auditorium. 

- The Island Restaurant -on the roof of the main building- where breakfast is served, and you can choose to eat there later throughout the day as well.

- A Island Cinema- screens the best movies from all times including new releases.

- A pub/club- Majority of the guests enjoy dressing up, dancing the night away and drinking. 

RULES:

-Alcohol and sexual intercourse are allowed on campus. 

-Guest who does damage to island property will charged.