Chapter 1

Maddie's p.o.v.

"MADDIE wake up it's 6:30 we're gonna be late for school if you don't wake up!" said Mackenzie.Mackenzie is still in her zebra print PJs with pink out lined.My PJs are cheetah print with purple out lined.I got a 5 minute shower and put on some raspberry vanilla lotion and its my favorite lotion ever and I went to my closet to find something to wear.So I went into my closet and found my pink juicy couture shirt and my white bootie shorts with my pink converses.I put my hair in a high pony tail and got my hair curled and put my white head band on with the white bow on it and I'm so happy because this is the last day of school!My whole look took me 20 minutes and know its 6:50 am.Kenzie was already down stairs eating chocolate chip pancakes and every year me and Kenzie wear the same outfit but different color I'm wearing pink and Kenzie is wearing baby blue.I already ate my breakfast and ready to go."Mom could you  take us to school today?" I asked."Sure honey I'll take you and Kenz to school!" Mom said.

                                           The Car Ride

"So mom today's the last day of school today.And were getting out of school early at 12:00"I said."Well girls I have to go to work so Maddie you will walk home and Kenz,Sammie's mom will pick you up and will take you to dance.Okay." "Okay but mom,who will taken me to dance?" I asked."Actually I was thinking either Gino or Chloe,just pick one and call them okay.""Okay." I said ."Bye mom we will see you at dance!"we said and left the car.