Chapter 1

•2 Weeks after Thanksgiving•

Me and Shun have been moving in our new house for 2 days now. I really like it. I'm still in disbelief because I feel so lucky and blessed to be doing this on my own even though it's Shun's money.

My farther would've helped me out because he has money too but Shun has this promise he kept that he would take care of me. With Shun starting practice tomorrow, it's a lot going on.

He's ready to have a baby but I haven't even asked Kyla would she even be willing to carry my baby because her and Jayceon are trying to get together. So I don't know how that's going to work out.

On top of that I gotta set up this movie night thing for my brothers birthday at my house because he says my movie theater is bigger than our dads movie theater. So I agreed to it.

I called Kyla up to see if she was free to come over today to help me plan Trell move night thing.

Phone Convo

Kyla: Hello

Mari: Hey boo...wyd?

Kyla: Nothing sitting here watching tv. What's up?

Mari: Nothing much trying to get Trell's birthday thing together...can you come over and help me plan for it.

Kyla: Of course boo...I'm on my way.

Mari: Okay boo thanks.

End Of Phone Convo

Shun: Who was that baby?(kissing Mari)

Mari: Kyla.😘(Kissing Shun) She's On Her way over.

Shun: Oh okay cool. You know I got practice tomorrow.

Mari: Yeah I know. The season Finna start. I was gone see if you could get Trell, Nolan, Kunal, Jamyron, and Taylen season passes. I want them to be able to stay in touch with each other while they start their last year of high school.

Shun: I can make that happen for your brother and cousins. Are you and Kyla going to talk about the baby situation.

Mari: I planned on it.

Shun: Oh okay. Well I'm finna go by mom's house and see what she up too. (Kiss Mari)

Mari: Okay baby. (Kiss Shun)

As Shun left I went up stairs to our bedroom to get the measurements of my wall so I can get my custom headboard to our bed done.

Kyla soon pulls up and rings the door bell. I answer the door and she seemed really excited to see me like always.

Kyla: Hey boo.

Mari: Heyy.

Kyla: Omg. The house is very nice boo.

Mari: Thanks boo.

Kyla: Damn, Shun keeping his promises ain't he.

Mari: Yup. I have a question boo.

Kyla: What's up boo? (Sitting on kitchen bar stool)

Mari: Will you be willing to carry me and Shun's baby.

Kyla: Of course I will boo.

Mari: Really?

Kyla: Boy shut up. Of course I will.

Mari: Thanks sis.

Kyla: No problem boo. Have you been looking at wedding stuff?

Mari: I been looking at some stuff. You gotta be my maid of honor.

Kyla: Like Of course lol. But let's plan Trell birthday movie night.

Mari: Okay boo.

We planned Trell's birthday movie night and we even started working on some of the wedding stuff. I can't believe this is all happening so fast but I'm glad it did.