Would You Rather! Pg:1

Hey guys! If you like Would you rathers. YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE! kk lets start.

1. Would you rather:  Be a Ninja OR Be a Pirate?

2. Would you rather: Have a Unicorn OR Have a Dragon?

3. Would you rather: Be able to speak any Language but not be able to travel anywhere OR Travel anywhere you want but only speak English?

4. Would you rather: Go without the internet for a whole year OR Go without junk food for a whole year?

5. Would you rather: Be a dog for a day OR Be a cat for a day?

6. Would you rather: Be an amazing and well liked normal kid OR Have powerful super powers but no one likes you?

7. Would you rather: Live a very famous life and everyone knows you OR Live a Quiet normal life and be happy?

8. Would you rather: Forget everything you say/do within 10 seconds OR Remember EVERYTHING you say/do?

9. Would you rather: Be the main character in a bad movie OR Be a background character in a good movie?

10. Would you rather: Wink after every sentence you say OR  Say everything you say twice?

11. Would you rather: Be married to someone you don't love OR Be married to someone who doesn't love you?

12. Would you rather: Always laugh at sad thing OR always cry at funny things? 

13. Would you rather: Be a prince/Princess OR Always be the one needing to save them?

14. Would you rather: Be able to fly but only 5 ft off the ground OR Be able to turn invisible but for only 15 seconds?

15. Would you rather: Be a piece of Broccoli OR Be a slice of Cake?

16. Give me yourr ideas! I will give credit! or don't... thas cool too.