1

Momo

I'm on my way to Sana's unit with Mina. We're worried sick because it's been a week but she haven't answering our calls and texts. She doesn't even open her social media accounts. We don't know if she's still alive.

That damn squirrel.

"Mina, come on!" I held Mina's arms, she's walking really slow. "Hey stop dragging me, my shoes are white." she complained. "Stop complaining right now, your bestfriend must be dead so be quick!" I said almost yelling.

She rolled her eyes on me. Why are they like this?

I knocked multiple times on Sana's door but no one's opening so I knocked once again. And then I heard a groan on the speaker attached next to her door, "What do you want this morning?" the speaker asked.

"Thank God you're not dead. Now open this goddamn door and let us in" I answered. The door opened and revealed a zombie squirrel.

Mina even scream in frightened. "Who the fuck are you?!" Mina asked, Sana just rolled her eyes and left the door open.

We walked in her unit and it's a total mess. It's like a hurricane came and ruined everything. Used tissues everywhere, bottles and cans of beer, empty bag of chips and some breadcrumbs spilled on the glass table, popcorns all over the floor. Her television was left open the there's no channel. In short, everything is a mess!

"What happened to you, Minatozaki?!" I asked, she's sitting on the couch, staring on nothing.

Even her looks like a total mess. Dark circles under her eyes, pale skin, messy hair, and some dry tears on her face. Her lips were chapped. I feel pity on her so bad, she saw her boyfriend cheating in front of her. That ruined her.

"I hate him so much." she answered in a cold tone.

"I came from Kyoto just to see this?" Mina calmly asked and walked towards Sana who's starting to tear up.

She looked at Sana worriedly. "I hate seeing you like this, Sana. Where's the bubbly and energetic clumsy squirrel we knew? We want her back" she sat beside Sana and hugged her. Sana started sobbing loudly, she must be in real pain.

I will fucking beat that asshole's ass for hurting our Sana.