Untitled Part 1

(This is Evelyn:) She was beautiful and loved by the paparazzi, she was in lots of fashion magazines. Evelyn lived in a mansion with her mother and father, but they were hardly ever around, so she invited all her friends to her mansion and showed off everything she owned. Evelyn's mother and father were very successful marketing managers, so they had a load of money, but because of that they were never really around.Evelyn had a friend called Nikki, and Nikki was friends with another one of Evelyn's friends, her name was Brooklyn, and because Evelyn was jealous of Nikki's and Brooklyn's friendship she tried to (but didn't succeed) make Brooklyn and Nikki have a fight so that they would leave each other and be Besties with her. She stole Brooklyn's treasures and put them in Nikki's bag, then she cut Nikki's science project poster into the tiniest pieces with Brooklyn's special scissors and then left the scissors on top of the mess. But Nikki and Brooklyn ended up realising what Evelyn was doing - and just in time too! So instead of Nikki and Brooklyn dumping each other, they dumped Evelyn.Then they lived a happy life together as BFFs and happily ever after in a house like this.(Just so you know what happened to Evelyn...)Well, she grew up to be the brattiest brat that had ever lived (and was turned into an olive by the wicked witch of the west) plus all of her friends left her and she was eaten by her father who chopped her up and ate her because he loved olives. But THAT is another story... THE END(Read next story for the story of Evelyn the soon to be Olive)