The Wolf and the Cat Goddesses

Dejiree's POV
Kenji and I are walking through the town when Kenji shouts "Deji-chan! Can we go say hi to Mikage?" I nod and We start to walk up to his shrine. As we walk we talk.

"So Deji, what are you going to do at our shrine? I'm going to pick flowers!"

"I Don't know, we'll have to see when we get back" I step onto the last step and open the gate.

My wolf ears perk up when I hear a girl shout "Tomoe! I need you!" I see a girl with brown hair and she shouted to a Kitsune boy with white hair.

His white tail whips around angerly and his eyes glared at her.

"Nanami! How many times did I tell you to stop pestering me?!" he shouted at her and she growls.

"Tomoe! Go do some more chores!" The girl notices us and shouts in a happy voice, "Hi! I'm Nanami! The new god of this shrine!"

Kenji growls and asked "Mikage is gone?", she looks at me in disappointment.

"yeah I'm sure sister" I say as I side hug her. Tears start to fall down her face as she hugs me. 

"Oh you were friends of Lord Mikage?" Nanami asks as she looks to me. My left eye turns blue as Kenji's right eye turns gold. 

"I am Lady Dejiree, the goddess of the moon" I say as I bow.

"And Lady Kenji the goddess of the sun!" she giggles as she hugs me.

"Well You know me already,  but have you met my trusty familiar Tomoe?" I shook my head and Kenji did the same. "Well meet Tomoe!" she shouts "Tomoe!" "I'm right here" said as he grumbles. "Oh Tomoe when did you get here?" 'Seriously? She's so stupid' I thought as I facepalm. "Hi Tomoe!" Kenji said as she grabbed his slim hand. He pulled away from her in force and shouted "Don't touch me Sun goddess"

She pouted and slapped his face. He roars "Nanami! I'm going to kill her!"

Nanami shouted "Tomoe go to your room!" gold rings appears on his wrists and he was dragged off. 

Lady Kenji giggles. I glare at her and walk into the Mikage shrine.

I found Tomoe's room and knocked on the door.

"Go away!" I hear from inside of the room. "It's Lady Dejiree, may I come in?"

He came to the door and said "Why should I open this door?" "Because I'm here to help you, that's why", I say as I hear him open the door. It swings open and he had a pissed off face.

"Come in" he said as I smile. I walk in and we sit on his futon.

I see my sister's hand print on his face. I reach over and see him looking away from me. "Tomoe, look at me" he looks over slightly and I put my small, warm hand on his face. His violet orbs widen as I lean in and peck his red cheek.

The redness of his cheek disappears and he whispered "I-it doesn't hurt anymore"

I smile and let go of his other cheek and stand up. "Well I got to go. Bye Tomoe"

He laid down on his futon and I smiled. I see Kenji when I walk out and she smiles. 

"Let's go home, Dejiree" she said as she grabbed my hand. "Yeah let's go home, Kenji" I say as I smile.
Yay I'm done! Okay hope you liked it.

No one has read it... Go figures I read other people's stories and no one even reads mine. I'm not going to write anymore for anyone unless someone begs me to. JK I was kidding