Wasted On Me

"Fuck yeah! Play that guitar, Brandon!" I screamed as loud as I could as could from the front row of one of his solos.

Brandon smiled wide as Andy gave me a weird look. I flicked him off before joining a pit. I had known Brandon for almost my whole life and seeing him happily living his dream he never though would come true is like heroin to me.

After the show, we all hung out on the bus. I was cuddled up next to Brandon as he snored away with his head smashing mine that was on his shoulder. 

"Awe, what a cute couple!" Andy teased with a baby voice, waking the sleeping guitarist.

"Shut up, Andy, you know we're only friends." Brandon's voice was groggy.

"Right." Benn exaggerated.

"'Best' friends." Hayden nodded and used finger quotes.

"You guys are assholes." I moaned, tired from the concert.

"And you guys are lovers." Brent shouted from the kitchen area, getting himself a beer.

"Why must you torment us?" Brandon lolled his head back, irritated.

"Oh, why, you don't like it?" Andy continued to tease.

"You should fucking know. You started this mess." I crossed my arms as I sat up from Brandon's shoulder.

"Then why were you cuddling?" Andy leaned forward as if he were interrogating me.

"We're all tired and I'm too lazy to go to bed!" I argued.

"Pillows." Benn pointed to the couch pillows.

"Maybe I don't want to." I gave him a mean look.

"That doesn't justify the cuddling." Hayden told us.

"(Y/N) doesn't need to justify anything." Brandon threatened his friends.

"Says the guy who begged to bring her on tour with us." Brent teased.

"Yeah, why couldn't we bring our girls, Andy?" Benn shouted.

"We don't have a lot of room." He finally got serious.

"Will you guys just date already?" David finally spoke up in a loud sigh.

"Shut the fuck up!" Brandon groaned, going off to his bunk. 

"Really." I followed him.

We were sitting on his bunk together, mine was right across the way. "But what if I gave you a chance?" He whispered."I don't have the guts to make that choice." I turned bright red.

"Yeah, I could never be the man you'd want." Brandon laughed quickly and looked down.

"Brandon." I mumbled as he laid back. I decided to lay with him, leaning on his shoulder. "What if?" 

"What if?" I could feel the vibrations of his voice through his rib cage. "Well, for as long as your mine I'd keep you alive. I'd take care of you as best I could." He sighed happily. "This feels amazing."

"Yes." I said, nervous.

"Yes?" He looked down at me, scrunching his neck.

"I'm yours."