Knowing The truth

One day it was a beautiful day in Camp Half-blood and everyone is doing their own thing then a flash of light came in sight.

Percy's POV

I was training with my sword when a flash of light came and when the light was out i saw Dad(Poseidon) (Sorry in the description i meant he knew early)he was with a boy around my age with mossy-green eyes unlike mine which is sea-green. Poseidon said something that broke me he said that,this man is the rightful prince of the sea and not Perseus his name is Nicholas Jackson and you shall honour him as prince of the sea because he killed the hellhound king Vruvo and proven himself worthy goodbye for now demigods. I felt my heart broke after all i did for him i saved olympus and the world and he still disowned me and replace for my brother who just came to his life recently what a joke. I swear i am going to get my revenge on you Poseidon and Nicholas. I said.

Annabeth's POV

After Poseidon's very big announcement i do not fond over Percy anymore because he is not the prince of the sea now Nick is the one that i want and not Percy he is not a prince anymore anyways then i should be with Nick. then we started to celebrate for Nick for being the next prince of the sea. I love Nick very much.

3rd person POV

Percy was walking down to the place that him and Annabeth used to hang out but to his dismay when he got there he found Nick and Annabeth kissing and saying something to each other. Anna how about you break up with that loser.Said my good for nothing brother Nick.Yeah i was going to do it when i was going to see him but i didn't see him anywhere. Said by the most irritating liar ever. Hi you worthless  guys done with your making session. Percy said with almost no emotion.Wh-when did you get here Percy ,were you stalking at us.Said Annabeth a little sorrowful and angry.No i wasnt stalking at you i just want to be here then i saw you with him then i heard you wanted to break up with me Annabeth it is alright because you only want to become popular and be with the most powerful demigod in prophecy of the big three the prince of the sea actually i never liked you I just wanted to find out your plans.Said Percy with no emotion at all. Wh-what is that true Annabeth you just want me just to become one popular woman in the camp and use my power.Said Nick angrily and hurtfully at Annabeth.N-no its not you believe him more than me your own mate.Said Annabeth hopefully that Nick believes in her.I trust you Annabeth I am so sorry that i doubted you and believed him that you would do it for popularity.Said Nick in a very sorry manner.
:D finally finish with first chapter wish you like it