{1} First Day Of School

A/N Hey!! So My name is Diana, I am The author. Of you guys have any questions please leave a comment below! :) Please Vote and Fan! Thank you! Bye XXX

"WAKE UP GUYS!! YOU'RE LAST YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL!!" Mom yelled from down stairs, once I heard her I jumped up from my bed. I went cover to my closet and took out my outfit. It was just an oversized blue ombre sweater and some cozy jeggings, I then but my black long uggs and grabbed an owl necklace. I put my clothes on my bed and went to take a quick shower. Once I had my shower I changed It was pretty cold out for it to be august.  I was even snowing and It was beautiful. I put undershirt on first then my sweater. I got my blue iPhone5C and saw I had just gotten a text.

From: Nialler :P

Hey!! I can't wait to see you I really missed you. Don't get to fancy for the new lads this year. See ya in a few! Bye Babe!! :) XXX

To: Nialler: P

I missed you too, I'll TRY not too Bye. Xxx

You see Niall is one of the "popluars" me and him are really good friends along with his clique which is Zayn, Harry, Louis, Liam, Eleanor (Lou's GF)  Perrie (Zayn's GF) and Danielle (Liam's GF). They are all so sweet they have other people but they are most of the people I hang out with plus my own friends which are Claire, Haydee, And Melina. ME and Niall have that kind of relationships which is that we both like each other and we both know but we don't date.

I went downstairs to see my mom cooking eggs and my brother eating a donut. I gave my mom and brother a quick kiss on the cheek and said Good Morning.

"Hey mom I was wondering if I could have some friends over tonight? We could stay in the shed, but tell Mike not to bother anybody." Mike is My twin brother I'm older by 3 minutes. We have a shed because we are kinda rich, the shed is bigger then my room but it has kind of the same layout, A walk-in closet, A big en-suite, three queen size beds and a huge telly and couch. The shed could pass for a small house. When I was younger I created it, it's my hidding spot now and where I have most sleepovers.

"Sure but who's coming?"

"Everybody"

"Oh thanks for being specific sweety" She said while me and my brother chuckled. Me and my brother are quite close. We are in the same status at school and have almost every class together, I hang out with his friends and he hangs out with mine if there is a party. So I can say I'm lucky, Imagine having a twin brother that was such a nerd and my friends would bully him, That's sad.

"Well, All the girls which are Mel, Claire, Hayds, Perrie, Danielle, and El,  for the guys only Niall and Harry are coming."

"Ok but I would love to talk to Niall."

"Mom, there is nothing going on. We are just friends."

"Ok sure, look out for her Mike"

"I will mom,  Is it a yes or no cause Jai and Sam want to come today as well."

"Ugh fine, I'll cook for more then, that's about 13" she said mumbling the last part.

"Takeout!!" Mike and I yell as we laugh

"Only for today" My and Mike stood up and gave mom a quick kiss and said our goodbyes.

----In the Car---

"Sooo,  you and Niall"

"I will slap you if you don't shutup"

"Ok, just take care Mar I don't want to see you hurt again."

"Please just drive"

"Yes Ma'am" He laughed

I check my phone real quick and saw it was 15 minutes left for school to start. I got out of the car and saw my friends I said bye to Mike and walked up to the guys.

"Hey babe! I missed you. How was your summer"  Niall asked first as I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Guess what!!"

"What!!??" All five boys yelled

" Niall and Harry are invited to my house including all the girls"

"Cool for how long?" Harry asked as I walked up to him. I gave him a long hug and kiss and did the same with all the other boys

"All day, we're gonna have takeout and mum is not gonna be there also Mike is going to invite Jai and Sam. "

"Shoot. We have to go we have before school detention"  Harry pointed to Louis and Zayn and Liam.

"Ok bye guys! See ya next period"Once they walkout out I told Niall to tell me where the girls went he said he didn't know so we walked to my locker. When I put my stuff in it I closes the door and Niall was behind it. It made me jump but I laughed it off.

"I need to ask you something" He said serious

"Okay, What is it?"