And That She Did

AN: I just don't know what got into me. It was 2AM and I was just dozing off, suddenly this popped up. I jumped from bed, onto the computer and... This was done in less than an hour. Please enjoy if possible, but... to be honest, sorry in advance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was always something about Jihyo that Tzuyu couldn't understand.

_____

Jihyo was always beautiful. No matter how late she went to bed, she would wake up glamorous and refreshed. Granted, Tzuyu was the official visual of Twice, with Mina coming in a close second, and most people when asked would choose her over her leader- but that didn't necessarily mean she felt the same way. She was beyond puzzled how Jihyo could be so gorgeous and energetic so early in the morning; when she and the others dragged their sleepy feet to the bathroom, she was already present in the kitchen, all glammed up and ready for another day of work.

"Teach me how to do that, Jihyo-unnie."

"I won't, Tzuyu-ah. At least not yet. Before the time comes, I will hide this from you."

And that she did.

_____

Jihyo was a cryptic speaker. Save for when she delivered prepared speeches on stage, she would say things in unfamiliar ways. At times, it hardly was even intelligible.

When Tzuyu gathered all her courage to ask her out, Jihyo had raised an eyebrow.

"Sure. Then as your girlfriend, I would like you to choose someone else to give your heart to. It's dangerous to leave it with me."

"... What do you mean, Jihyo-unnie?"

"You will not like it, but I'll love you forever."

And that she did.

_____

Jihyo was addicting. No matter how much sex they had, Tzuyu could not get enough of her illegally voluptuous figure. She could be anyone Tzuyu wanted her to be, from the sweetest of girlfriends to the kinkiest of lovers.

When they laid naked in bed, sweating and panting on top of one another, Jihyo would leave her side and went back to her own bed.

"Stay with me tonight." Tzuyu would ask.

"If you want me to, I'll stay." Jihyo would reply.

And that she did, embracing the younger girl in her loving arms until she succumbed to unconsciousness. True to her words, she would be there in the morning, silently watching Tzuyu in her sleep, and greeting her maknae with a warm smile as she opened her eyes.

"Good morning, sleepyhead."

Tzuyu couldn't understand why Jihyo always managed to wake up before her.

_____

Jihyo never got jealous. She would not play Tzuyu's games. The maknae had gone out of her way to rile her girlfriend up, and she did not succeed even once.

She had hugged Sana. She had done the pepero thing with Nayeon, and they were *this* close to go all the way. She had nagged Chaeyoung to let her share the top bunk bed for one night. All these compromising situations, she made sure to let Jihyo know.

And that she did. But she never acted on any of them. She would smile and act as if nothing happened, and Tzuyu would be left disappointed and empty.

"Jihyo-unnie, do you love me, even just a little?" She had asked.

"As a matter of course. Wherefore do you ask?" Came the nonchalant reply.