Part 1 - Me

I was sipping a cup of hot coffee very slowly. I didn't want to go out. Not now. I took a deep breath. I had a stressful day at school and I just wanted to forget about it. Breath in...out, in...out. I really hate school, I think it should be only for volunteers who must be crazy by wanting to go there. Introverts have worse than the others. By every minute that I spent at school a piece of my soul die. Irreversibly.

I took another sip but coffee was too hot and I burned my tongue a little bit.

'Damn it!' I yelled and I regretted it immediately cause people started looking at me with disapproval. I blushed. Bad words are not the best in public places. I'll remember this.

I was looking around, didn't have anything to do. I didn't want to go home yet. So many questions I wanted not to listen. I had no idea what to tell my parents. They were worrying, but knew not what to do with me. Like me either.

I brushed back my wispy bangs from my eyes. Sometimes wind were pressing it all the time. I think somebody form you can know this... I rolled my eyes. There are bigger problems.

I was sitting in the restaurant alone. Please don't tell me I should find friends... Easy to say. Actually I had one. One better than zero, right? Right. But as I could see later I was wrong. So wrong...

After few minutes I paid for drink and left the building. I went to direction of the last sunrises surrounding my city. With hope for better tomorrow.