You Are Just Jealous

I woke up as usual got ready ate breakfast said goodbye to my parents and sprinted to the bus stop. Macey Quill, my best friend, is already waiting for me there, " Hey Madeleigh. "

" Hey Mace, " I run over to her and give her a hug. We stand talking about last nights homework and then get on the bus and start talking about our crush Lonny Sommers. He is the quarterback of the football team and does modeling jobs. He has dark blond hair and brown eyes. He can have any girl he wants to have so he wouldn't give me and second glance. Lately he had been noticing me glancing at him and would smile at me. I think it was because I had really matured over the summer break.

We arrived at school and started talking outside the doors at the top of the steps. In the distance I watch as a yellow Corvette pulls in and parks. Lonny stepped out of the car and he flashes me a smile and waves to me. I blush at him and wave back. We go back to our talking and a motorcycle pulls in. Some guy from England came here last year and was already a bad boy the second day.Something happened to something of his and he accused Lonny of doing it and punched him in the eye. I watched him get off and walk up the steps and he stopped and smiled at me and I look away with a really disgusted look. What was that all about creep.

" Why were you staring ? "

" Just thinking, " I tell Macey. What I am not lying I was thinking of what he did to Lonny which makes me want to punch him in the jaw.

" Well his face lit up when he saw you staring, but when you didn't smile back he looked hurt, " she said smirking at me. Why does she do this to me ?

" He doesn't like me Macey. "

" Okay whatevs, " she said putting her hands up offering surrender.

We went to class and I just noticed I had all my classes with Zayn. During transition from English to Math Lonny came over to me. He tapped my shoulder my eyes widened at the sight of him wanting to talking to me.

" Hey Madeleigh right ? "

" Yeah. " How does he know my name ?

"Would you like to go out Friday night say seven-ish, " he asked me. Lonny Sommers just asked me out. OH MY GOD !!!!!!!

" Sure OK, " I try and act cool and not scream yes.YES YES YES YES YES YES. He flashes me a smile and walks off to his next class. 

Zayn's POV

I overheard Lonny talking to his dumb friends talking about Madeleigh. I met Madeleigh last year I bumped into her and she dropped her books and I was helping her pick them up. When I looked up at her she was the prettiest girl I had ever seen. She had long brown hair and green-blue eyes and olive skin her friend pulled her away from me when I didn't say anything which didn't help the jerk rumors.

" She was so easy and desperate. Friday will be a good night she won't be that hard to get to sleep with me. Then I won't speak to her anymore, " he says and all his friends laugh.

" What if she won't ? "One of them asks and immediately they all quiet down and wait for an answer.

" Force her, " he says simply like it's not a big deal. I will just force her to sleep with me then when I go to jail it''ll be all good because I slept with her. Moron he never thinks anything through apparently. I know because he scratched " Go back to England, Lonny S " in my motorcycle, like I wouldn't do anything to him.

I quickly sprint back in and see Madeleigh by her locker in the hallway.

" Madeleigh. "

" What do you want, " she asks my hatefully. No one liked me since I punched Lonny. He has two fists doesn't he ?

" Lonny is only going out with you to get you to sleep with him, " I tell her expecting her to look hurt, but she just looks disgusted.

" He wouldn't do that. I think you are confused with yourself and Lonny. You are just jealous. "

" What, " I ask her I have never told anyone about this crush.

" I know about you liking me, " she says.

" How ?! "

" This morning. "

Ugh she knows. I actually feel myself turn red. Are guys supposed to blush ?

" Don't believe me it's just what I heard him telling his friends outside of school by his car. "

She scoffed at me. I walked of she doesn't have to believe me.

Madeleigh's POV

I can't believe him. Me and Macey freak out over the date and she thinks Zayn is jealous too.

"He must just really like you. "

" Yeah I guess so he was turning beet red, " I told her laughing at the memory.

Macey helped me pick out a light yellow dress. It was fitted until the waist and sprawled at the bottom.

*Thursday*

It went by quick and Lonny flirted with me and Zayn tried to "warn" about Lonny. No one bothered me other than that. School was stressful as usual.

*Friday*

The day went by slowly. School was annoying and people bothered me.

That evening was better when Lonny and I went on our date. He took me to a snazzy restaurant where we talked about childhood and family and other things in life. He took me home going a different way than before. He parked on the side of the road and tried to kiss me and I pulled back before he could. He got out and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the car.

" Where are we going ? "

" Some place special, " he said still pulling me down an alley. He stopped and pushed me against the wall kissing me violently holding me against the wall with his body. He pulled away for a split second and I slapped him across the cheek.

" Well you're not going to be easy, I guess. "

He smacked me across the face and threw me to the ground. He ripped the front of the my dress almost completely off.

" Get off of ME ! STOP NOW ! " I try hitting him but he grabs my wrists and hold them above my head.

" Finally I get to have you. "

" GET OFF NOW ! "

He looks up at my face, " How about . . . . no ?! "

" HELP ! " He slaps my face and pulls something out of his pocket.

" Shut up or else, " I notice it was a knife he pulled out of his pocket. I look to my right. No point in fighting he's stronger and would just kill me. I hear footsteps to my left but ignore them. Then quickly Lonny is off of me. I look to my left to see a guy punching Lonny.

" This is for her playing emotions, " he punches him in the nose making an audible crack.

" This is for hurting her, " he punches him in the stomach making him crumple up on his side.

" This is for trying to rape her, " he kicks in the . . . .  place a guy should never be kicked.

" And this is for extra measure, " he kicks him one last time in the same spot as before. He walks over to me Who is he ? What does he want with me ? What's he going to do ? He lets the hood of his jacket fall off his head. Zayn ? How did he find me ? He took off the jacket and puts it over me. I didn't notice how cold it was until he picked me up.

" It's okay I have you, " he tells me while I silently cry into his shoulder.