Chapter 1: The beginning

Hey guys, so this is the first book I've published on wattpad, and I want to know how it is!!! And if you guys like it. Please comment, vote and add to your library. Sorry that this chapter is short

Thanks xox Sarah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Brooke and I'm just your ordinary 17 year old girl who has a passion for a certain sport. I love to play hockey, ice hockey. But I'm not allowed because my dad says it to dangerous because my mother died a couple year ago from an Ice hockey accident, ever since that my dad has been agenced hockey and I was never allowed to play ever again. My dad thinks that I haven't played it since he said no and when ever he talks about it he says "I'm not being mean I'm just protecting you and you will thank me for it later on in life". I always tell him that I understand and that I won't ever play it again but that was a total lie.

Let me introduce myself. Hi I'm Brooke and I'm a 17 year old. I have light brown golden hair and big hazel brown eyes, I got to North-ridge high, and I loved to play hockey ever since I could walk. Hockey was my life I always use to play it and it was almost impossible to stop me from playing, I never thought that I was never going to be allowed to play, but one day that changed. At the age of 11 my mother was in a terrible accident and she was sent to hospital immediately. She had a seriousness fracture to her skull and had really bad brain damage. Later in the week she past away. Ever since then my dad doesn't want me to play hockey anymore nor can my little sister and older brother.

I use to live in Canada that's where I got the passion for hockey because its a big thing back there. My dad's work got transferred to Sydney Australia and I that means I have to start my senior year all by myself. I was pretty scared to start at my new school and I was really upset that I had to leave all my old friends and my old hockey team, I was the team captain 3 years in a row and that I was one of the best players in one of the best teams.

After the school holidays I was email by one of the teachers at North-ridge, the email read

Dear miss Johnson

I was email by one of your teachers from you old school back in Canada and they were informing me that you are a great athlete and that you take the interest in the sport ice hockey. Here at North-ridge we do really well in ice hockey and because we don't have a girls ice hockey team I was wondering if you would like to try out for the boys team. I hear that you were in the best team in your school and that you were team captain for 3 years I'm a row. I would really appreciate it if you can to tryout on the first returning day if school. Please email me back as soon as possible so that I can't get you out of your last class a bit early for you can warm up before the boys come.

Kind regards David Clegg

Wow!!! That's was something. Looks like I will be trying out for the boys team. But what do I tell dad???