Cloverkit

"B-but mom... mother!!" I mewed.

She bared her teeth, shed a single tear, and ran off, leaving me in the tree.

                                                                  ~1 week later~

A kind maroon face pokes into the tree, picking me up by the scruff, and bringing me a small chunk of mouse. I dig into it, not mewing a word. After I finish, the maroon maine coon asks me my name.

"C-clover?" I mew, my voice going up, saying it like a question.

"Clover, huh? I'm Lilly."

"H-hi Lilly."

She takes care of me for approximately 1 moon. Then she brings me to WindClan. 

"Where is this?" 

"Windclan. You are now 1 and a half moons old. It is time."

She picks me up by the scruff of my ginger colored scruff, and drops me onto the grounds. 

"Goodbye, Cloverkit."

Cloverkit? What's that? W-whatever. I pad into the clan.

"You must be Cloverkit." says a strange pregnant cat.

"Y-yeah...? Who are you?"

"I am Ashfoot. I am a queen to Windclan. Your mother, Lillystar, told me you would be joining our clan. How old are you?"

"I-I'm 1 and a half moons old."

"Ah, then you must be going into the nursery."  Ashfoot says.

She guides me into the nursery. I-I don't like it here.

                                                   ~a few moons later~

I am 4 moons old now. I don't like it here. I'm MOVING OUT! 

I begin to pad out of the nursery and into the woods. I see a warrior. I crouch under a bush. The warrior starts going away. PHEW! Okay, back to what I was doing. I begin my trek into the woods. I hear a frantic queen yelling my name. I have the urge to go back... but I can't. I have to keep going. It's cold... especially  for early Leaf-Fall. I see a small mouse. I'm hungry, but can I catch it? Agh, nevermind that. I can catch a mouse! I pounce, and hear a small squeak. As I draw my teeth up, there is a dead mouse right in front of me. YES! I see a river. I run up to it for a drink. I pass the river and begin to walk.

"Hello." says a voice.