The Twins

chapter one

hi I'm Ali, I'm new at creating a book and please tell me if its bad and what is wrong. this is my first try. well hope you enjoy

While listening  to Black Veil Brides, Sleeping with sirens, Falling in reverse and all of my other music, I can see the sign of the new school I'm going to be going to. when I take out my head phones I realize that the taxi driver was trying to tell me something, that made me feel bad because I wasn't listening but then again he didn't seem to mind that much. I apologized and he just shrugged it off.

~ I arrive at school after a 3 hour long drive. I expected to be extremely bored and lonely but then i see my best friend Lucy standing at a taxi getting her stuff out. I was very excited to see her yet I was also very confused as to why she was here not at Yale.

-3 1/2 hours earlier-

I am off to collage and I'm finishing my packing, I am thinking about how my best friend is going to a different school and I won't see her till break. I am going to miss her sooooo much. she helped me through all my depression and all my problems. Breaking my thoughts my mom comes in "honey how are you doing?" "MOM just let me finish this is like your 5th time asking. I AM  FINE." UGH SHE IS SOOOOO ANNOYING. She wasn't convinced. I sighed and sat down, careful not to ruin anything, and told her what's up. ' I am worried about going to school without Lucy because she is the best friend I have ever had. that I just wish she would be with me and not off at anther school worrying about someone else. she has done so much for me.' it felt good to get that out but I still just wanted to get this school year over with. I finally decided that I should give Lucy one last call and tell her that I will miss her and to have fun.

when she didn't pick up i got worried but then I realized that she was probably on her way to Yale.

~back to the present~

After I realized I wasn't dreaming (and the car was parked) I jumped out ran over to her and screamed with excitement (that scared the shit out of her) and hugged her like I haven't seen her in ten years. After my shock I asked what the hell she was here and that made her look guilty and sad. she told me 'that going to Yale was a lie just so that I thought she would be happy for her' I interrupted and said "I don't care where you go and as long as your happy I'm happy" she sighed and continued "I didn't get accepted because I failed one term of high school and they don't accept people that fail" she looked like she was about to cry so all I did was hug her.

as I pull away this kid bumps into me while riding his skate  board. I lose it when he looks back but doesn't say anything." HEY WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING." As I turn I see someone who looks a lot like him running up to me. He stops and say "sorry for my ..um... 'friend'.  My name is Logan and that was Austin. Austin is very immature."  I feel a presence behind me and I know its not Lucy because she is next to me. I turn to see who it is and he starts to laugh at me. "what do you want?" he just stands there for a moment before respond in with a smirk "I was just coming to see if you were alright but I can see that my 'friend' over already has done that. as he is talking I realized that he has a perfect jaw line and his perfect dirty blonde hair swoops in font of his beautiful blue eyes. Logan clears his throat and i realize I have been starring and immediately turn around and blush. Logan tells us "we should probably get going if we want to unpack and make it to the party tonight. we well I hope to see you two beautiful ladies there at seven." I am about to tell him that I'm not much of a party person but Lucy beats me to it "I would love to come but it will take a while for me to get her to come so save me a dance" and at that she winked and pulled me away. Logan is not a dirty blonde like his friend, his hair is black but he has the same perfect blue eyes.

when we get to our rooms I realize Lucy and I are sharing and as we unpack she asks if I want to go to the party or not. I'm a little hesitant but I do say yes because I want the experience. as we get ready we see that all I have are baggy clothes and nothing good for a party.

okay so that is chapter one sorry it took so long i have been really busy and  it might be a little for chapter two but I will try my best to update soon I hope you like it...

CHAPTER TWO

when we got to the party I was really nervous because I was wearing my black skinny jeans and Lucy's sexy blue top. Lucy wore the same jeans and same top but in pink. After a few minutes of wandering we found them and I realized that they look a lot alike. I think the are twins but I don't ask because they are busy and it would be rude to interrupt and just go up and ask 'hey are u two twins?'. s I decide against it. Lucy interrupts them by saying I an dim about to smack her for being rude but they turn around with a silly smirk on their face. I'm ready to run when I get a bear hug from Logan then Austin. I just stand there and Ste because I'm be confused. Their laughing brings me back and I realize I have been very rude. "sorry, it is rude of me to stare, hi its nice to see u again." That gets me a few stares. "Didn't I just say that starring is rude?" "um sorry" mumble Logan and Austin at the same time lookin at their feet. They look so adorable like that. Sadly  recover quickly jumping up like little kids on Christmas.