Daniel

(Listen to As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber)

You were crying on ur bed all alone thinking about what had just happened. It all started back to the party. Daniel got drunk an started acting crazy and violent. You had warned him but he went against u and brushed it off.

"Daniel I'm telling u, ur drunk. U should go home sweetie. I'll take u" you said when u noticed he had started to act crazy and was spilling drinks everywhere and tripping.

"No I'm nottt. Shut up Y/N" he told u

"I will not have u embarass me." You said trying to persuade him to go home with u.

"SHUT UP! Nobody fucking cares what u think or what u say. I don't care. She doesn't care and he doesn't care. NOBODY CARES. SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!" He screamed slurring every word. You stared in his eyes and felt a chill run down ur back. His eyes were empty, no love, no care. Just a heartless soul.

You had gotten in ur car crying with mascara and eyeliner everywhere. And now u were here, at home, on ur bed, crying ur eyes out bc the love of ur life said he doesn't care about u.

About an hour later You heard a knock at ur door.

"Y/N?" Daniel asked

You just continued to cry Into ur pillow as Daniel knocked harder on the door.

"Y/N? I know ur in there...baby please open the door." He said

"Go away," you murmured

"Babe I'm sorry...I didn't mean anything I said to u. Just please open the door" He pleaded

"Do u even remember what happened?" You asked

You heard silence at the other end and u knew that he didn't. He didn't know how he had hurt u. He didn't know how much he had hurt u. He didn't remember shit. But then u heard a sniffle. The quietest one.

"B-babe, I know it's awful that I don't remember but I know it was bad. And I'm just so....I'm so sorry Y/N...I should've listened to u." He cried.

You hated to see him sad but u were also still angry with him. But u walked over to the door and slowly unlocked the only thing standing between u and him. As soon as u unlocked the door Daniel swum it open an hugged u tightly.

"I'm so sorry baby I'm so sorry." He whispered into ur ear as u cried into his shoulders, ur body limp from crying so hard. Daniel lifted ur head and wiped ur tears away. U could see his eyes and knew that he had been crying too. He brushed ur hair an held ur face with his hands

"I love u so much Y/N..." He said

"I l-love u too.." U said through sniffles. Then he kissed u. Reminding u of all the good times u had had with him. And u knew that everything would just fall right back into place and this was merely a tear in ur never ending love story.