Prologue

"And they lived happily ever after" an old woman said as she closed a story book, behind her was an adorable little prince.

"Aaand that's our story for today. Nighty night my little prince" she said and kissed the little prince's forehead who is now on his bed ready to sleep. The old lady was about to go but the little prince took a hold of her dress to stop her.

"Grandma, can you tell me another bedtime story? A different one? Not like those other old stories who have monsters that attacks the princess and a prince, her knight will save her. Together they will live happily ever after the end. These stories are for girls grandma. I want something new, where magic and spells are for real." The little prince said picking up his wooden sword and battled with a fake villan. He's wearing his big cape, enough reason for him to fall down because he accidentally stepped on it.

His grandmother just laughed at the little prince's adorable actions. "And for a prince, You're the only one who likes bedtime stories." She picked him up and put him to his bed. "Says who?! Every kid loves bedtime stories!" He exclaimed.

"Okay, okay grandma will tell you a new story. But not for now, you have to sleep first it's already nap time. Maybe tomo--"

"But I still don't want to go to sleep, I'm very awake. Please grandma? I promise this is the last one for tonight. Pretty pleeeaase?" He begged his grandmother while pouting his lips and pupping his eyes. Now tell me, who will say no to this face?

"Oh alright" defeated, she smiled.

"Yey!!" The prince whooped with joy.

"Shhh" She started her story with a spine-chilling hush "Long time ago, in the middle of the night. A little girl was once lost deep in the forest, her whole family was searching for her but she's nowhere to be found. She was so scared, she can't see a thing and nothing but silhouettes and shadows of the trees were dancing in the cold breeze. The moon became her only light, and only guide."

"Koo-kooo! koo-kooo!" The little prince was startled at the sudden screech, reason for him to hid under his blanket but still giving a slight space to peek.

"Different noises from unfamiliar creatures were all you can hear. The only thing that the little girl could do was to cry in silence, afraid that she might disrupt them but she still tried to composed herself and continued to walk." His grandmother wanted to laugh because he's really cute with his reactions and he's really into the story that's why she didn't. She didn't want to tinge him with any confusion.

"She was doing well alone, until she felt that something's following her, she can clearly hear it by the sound of the dried leaves at the ground causing her to run. This time, she cried, she cried so hard and loud, it was like her life depended on it. She keeps on running, she didn't want to stop even though she didn't know her way out all she wanted was not to get caught and not to be eaten."

"Oh no! Run little girl! You can do it!" She smiled at the reaction of his grandson.

"Ahhhhh!!" He covered his face with his own little hands because of the sream.

"The little girl screamed! She scratched her knee from falling down caused by a trunk."

"Eek-Eekk! Eek- eek! Bats started to fly, she was being attacked by them! She couldn't get up! She was waving her arms to cast them away, she was full of grazes, too tired and was about to faint when she saw a light, coming from the hands of a little boy about her age. The light diverted the bats away."

"He has powers?!" She nodded

"What was he? Is he a human with powers? What was his name?" His grandmother chuckled with his prying questions.