Whoever falls in love first loses

chapter one

         "C'mon pleassssse pretty please can you come with me to the party?" Jessica asked me for the 100th time!!!  "Well maybe not exactly the 100th time but you get what I mean".  She kept on insisting for me to go to a party wich I didn't want to go to because I'm just not like her...I don't even know how we became best friends in the FIRST place.

      "Please?'' Asked Jessica

        "No, I have a bunch of homework that I need to finish after all we are in Janurary". I said now being annnoyed.

     "Okay fine how about I do half of your homework and give you a pack of gum, will then you come with me???" She asked in a high pitch voice that sounded like she had hope of me going.

   Ummmm...Let me think about it I said while still sitting in my couch focusing my brown eyes on the t.v.

    "Please?" She begged again.

   "Uggh fine I'll go",I said switching to a different channel.  Then she finally sat next to me on the soft couch letting her hair flop behind her back, and focused on the t.v with her brown eyes.

***Friday at 5:00P.M****

"Hey aren't you excited for the party"?, Jessi asked while I was laying down on my bed and crossed my legs Egyptian style.  "Honestly I'm a bit nervous I mean I'm not as a party girl as you are",I said.

"Oh please you kn- but she didn't finish her sentence because she got interrupted by my aunt Doris calling us to have dinner.

  So we went downstairs and said thank you to her for the food and everything.

  Halfway through my dinner Jessica said she forgot that she needed to go to her neighbor's house to babysit so she left and once again thanked my aunt for the food.

"Once she left my aunt Doris turned to face me and asked what's wrong?

"Oh nothing, I just wish I could spend time with my parents", I said a low tone.

"Oh sweetie I know your just sixteen and it get's hard not having parents by your side but remember I'm here for you", she said in a caring voice with a closed mouth smile.

I stood up and gave my aunt a hug and whispered " Thank you for always, and always, taking care of me sems I was just a little girl", I said while a tear rolled down my cheek.

Then I pulled back and smiled and whipped my tear away.

"Aunt Doris when are my parents coming back from thier business trip in Japan?", I asked sadly.

  "In three months sweetie", she said and gave me an apologizing smile. " But don't worry before you know it they will come back home", She said confirming me.

  "Yea I hope so", I said looking at my food then I glanced at her.

  "It's okay if you lost your appetite and don't want to eat the rest",my aunt Doris said.

  "Oh th- I didn't even get to finish my sentence because she interrupted me and said "With one condition" .

  "Wich is?", I asked nervously.

   "We...go to the mall right now to get you a cute outfit to wear for the party", she said happily.

  "Noooo", I whined. "I prefer to eat my dinner" I said sadly.

  "Okay lady, now you have no option but to come with me to the mall",she said looking at me with her hazel eyes. My aunt is really young she is 25 and has amazing wavy blond hair and is 5,10 ft tall but she is so caring.

And I couldn't say no anymore because I knew that she is just trying to cheer me up.

   "Okay fine I'll go with you shopping but please don't choose a crazy outfit, To start out with I'm not even beautiful aaaaand ", I pointed out. "Also cause I haven't been to a party like one of these sems 6th grade"!!!

  "Okay okay" , she said now excited.!

  "Now c'mon let's go shopping" she squeaked happily. Oh joy I said sarcastically.

A/N

Okay so... I'm actually nervous about what people might think about my writing because this is my first time writing a book. So please comment or PM me to tell me what you think about it. :) And it depends on the comments and if it goes well then I will update for 2nd chapter thanks and BTW- I still need to edit on my this book. :\