The Ending That I Deserve

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

THE ENDING THAT I DESERVE

written by @heyimvii

Disclaimer: This book is currently under the stage of reconstruction

Disclaimer: This book is currently under the stage of reconstruction. You may notice that some chapters seem new while others feel dull and unfinished. It will all be fixed soon! I apologize for the inconvenience.

Note: This book is not affiliated with UST, DLSU, ADMU, nor any institutes/universities mentioned in the story. This is purely fictional.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Please vote and comment in the chapters if you enjoyed reading my book! I would love to see your suggestions & reactions! I'll be dedicating some chapters to some readers who'll take their time to comment and vote. You are much appreciated!

Thank you!

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

However, it will be stated if the character shown in a particular chapter might've came from another book by another author. This is a work of art showing how imagination can be mold into different strategies of entertainment, such as making a one parallel universe.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Have fun reading!!

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

© heyimvii 2018