lies

she hates hearing lies...

how could i ever forget about that particular dislike of hers.

dammit - i mentally scolded myself. you're not here to recall about those useless memories - you're here to erase them.

"chaeyoung, is everything alright?"

no

"it's okay, i've got everything under control."

you don't

"that's good to hear. at this rate, you'll easily get rid of her entirely."

you can't live without her

"t-thanks, i hope -"

you weakling. you left her, just as how her past lover did.

"no I -"

you couldn't keep your promise. you lied. you lied to her. liar

" i-i'm so sorry... i should've done better..."

as chaeyoung scrambled for words and excuses and trying her best to fight the voices in her head, memories started to flood back into her head. those memories.

the time when they first met,
the time when she first confess,
those sleepless nights,
and
the time when chaeyoung noticed that she'd lose her beloved.

chaeyoung had never felt so stupid.
how could she ever left her, the person who was willing to stay up late until dawn just to see chaeyoung beside her.

how could she ever hurted her, the person who would immediately agree to skip class just to pick chaeyoung up from where she last had a fight with someone from another school.

and most importantly, how could she lied to her so shamelessly about how she loved her, how much she misses her.

chaeyoung was ashamed of her past. she...couldn't take it anymore. so, she confronted them.

"lisa, i'm sorry, but i'm afraid i can't be with you anymore"

the blond haired girl looked at chaeyoung in shock, limbs unable to move.

"c-chaeyoung, why? we could be so happy togeth-"

"i'm a liar, and liars don't deserve to be loved"

the younger girl tried to get a hold of chaeyoung's leather jacket. she wanted her to stay. she needed her.

but chaeyoung left her, with a mind full of lies.
____________________________
A/n: heyyy there :D thanks for reading my first shitty BP fanfic
Thanks for tolerating my terrible English btw, I'll try to improve 😭

Rosie