"Lulu! Hurry up! Quick!" you yell up the stairs.

"I'm coming Y/N!" your sister calls back.

Today is the day you go to Hogwarts and you cannot wait. You have woken up at half four and have been nonstop to get ready. Your older teenage sister Tallulah is beyond ecstatic that you are leaving.

"We are going to be late mum!" you whine at your mum who is lugging your bags. Your mum rolls her eyes and calls for your father.

You laugh as you hear his faint snores and run upstairs to wake him.

"DAD WAKE UP!" you call from his door. You hear him groan.

"Y/N?!" he snaps, he was never a morning person.

"We are going to be late!" you snap back. The bed creaks and your dad reappears a few minutes later decked out in his usual shirt and jeans. He reaches for his phone and checks the time.

"Y/N! It's only seven am!" he wails childishly. You ignore his pleas and drag him down the stairs. Tallulah is downstairs playing on her phone- probably flirting with her far-too-clingy boyfriend, thinking of the creeps gives you chills.

You sniff and stick your nose in the air.
"BREAKFAST!" you scream happily, your mum makes the best food!

"Mine!" your sister screams as she scrambled to her feet and pushed you into the wall.

"Tallulah! Y/N! Behave yourselves," your mum scolds as your dad hides his smile behind a newspaper. You pull a face at your sister and she gives you a rare wink.

A hour later you are ready to leave and you pack everything into the car.

"Bye house!" you call out the window much to the confusion of your nosy neighbours.

You live in a moderately large house with tinted gold windows and royal red tiles and a white washed background. You are short/nedium/tall and have E/C eyes. Your best friend from your old school was called Clayton who you grew up with. Your favourite book is Best Ways To ANNOY My Sister. Your familiar is an owl you decided name Bill after all, what could go wrong??