Blurb

Make no mistakes: you are dispensable! No matter how much he loves you or dots on you, one wrong word would send you to the farthest, darkest and hopeless corner of his heart. It has happened before. It can happen again. It will happen again. To remain in his life, you play by only one rule; LIVE ON EDGE!

***

They say, "in the land of the blind, a one eyed man is a king". What if the one eyed man is a contented queen; Mufeedah Omar, the defiant Muslimah with non-challance as regards her deen?

Some say that one's lineage is the foundation of her spiritual journey. Maybe they are right but Mufeedah prides herself on her spiritual achievements despite little or no guidance from her family, most of who still struggle to offer Fajr salah!

But isn't she an exemplar? Even though she combines her salah, she manages to get them offered daily! Never mind khushoo - that's for the high spiritual minds; surely Allah understands her plight - she can retire every night feeling the contentment of being the retrieved particles of a wrecked ship!

But the reality of being married to a formidable man, in whose home there is no room for mistakes, unravels the raw edges of a gnawing ignorance and she finds herself in a whirlwind of insecurities and certain evasive emotions - most of which are alien.

Will she remain contented within the confinements of ignorance? Will she seek refuge in flight, abandoning her home? Will she survive the turmoil and shame of taking the toddler's steps to seeking knowledge?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As-salaam alaykum everyone! Yes it's been ages, and here is my new book. Please let me know in the comment section how you feel about this new book.

💋 💕 ❤️