Chapter I

My school is on top of small hill
It's a private school called Shanghai Academy
It's known in the area for being elegant school.

"Girls really look best in flared skirt"
"With socks folded exactly 3 times, dark red,ribbons, and of course white..pure white blouses, don't you think so too guys..?" said Xukun with dreamy eyes, looking at the girls.

Yanjun awkwardly replied "Geez Xukun, isn't white usually pure? And it's rude to stare at girls so much" Chengcheng snorted when hear Yanjun said that.

This is the sort of school that kids from wealthy families attend. In the 2 months since I was admitted, the fatigue has been building up
I'm the first year student at Shanghai Academy who climbs up the hill, My name is Cai Xukun

___________

"Wah Xukun you came on your bike,that's usual." His classmate Zhengting smile when seeing Xukun lead his bike ready to go home. Zhengting waiting for his driver to pick him which Xukun can't relate, he's friendly warm boy.
"Yes, young men should keep their bodies moving." Xukun say while dusting his bike.
Zhengting pouted "Ai ya, You're impressive, I can't ride bike! should ask my mama to buy me one ah"
Xukun laugh loudly, "You really should, Good bye Ting see you tomorrow."

Actually I'm just commoner who live in Cheap apartment complex 1 hours from school by bike. I felt like my legs gave up soon
I must ride my bike up to the hill because my school is on top of hill.

"I'm home" Xukun pushed his bike inside. "Welcome home gege, give me your lunch box" Nongnong welcoming him.
"Okay"
His 5 years old twins younger brother Daniel and Justin run to him
"Gege Daniel so meanie please play with me!!" Justin tugging his trousers
"Gege please play with me!! Don't believe Justin!" Daniel began to scream too.
He's so damn tired and his annoying twins brother always make noises whenever he back home.

"No I can't I have homework. Justin..Daniel don't fight okay! Gege tired and want to do homework! Now go away" Xukun pushed both twins out his room.
"No!" "No!" "Gege please play with us!" They both screaming unison and Xukun kick them out before locking at his door.

My motivation for entering that Academy...isn't something a normal student should have.
In town, I saw girls from there on their way home from school

"They look like angels" this is what 15 years old Xukun though at that moment

I wanted to get close to them. So I studied hard and beat smart student. It might have been stupid of me to do that

Xukun sigh tiredly while close his textbook and sleep, wishing for his fatigue to get better.

__________

[School]

"Xukun you don't eat in the cafeteria?" Chengcheng ask hoping Xukun to accompany him because he's glutton and ask everyone company to Cafeteria but Xukun always decline his plead.

"Sorry Chengcheng I bring my own lunch" Xukun smile apologetic while trying to hide his nori bentou after Chengcheng make sad face and peeping at his lunch box.
"Wow you're really watching out for your health! I already finish my lunch box before class because i can't help it!" Glutton Chengcheng make pained face as if he's very hungry even he already ate breakfast, post breakfast and now asking Xukun to accompany him for lunch.