Prologue.

Prologue;

The cheers of the audience blasted my ears. Seriously, I swear my ear drums exploaded right there and then, but I couldn't have been more proud of him. As the judges all commented on his performance, I was beginning to become quite worried. Yeah, I wanted him to win, more than ever, but I was so scared that I'd loose him if he did win, or at least, got anywhere in the competiton. 

"Congradulations Harry, you're through!" 

I was shocked. So shocked. I mean, his voice is amazing no doubt, I guess I just never figured my best friend would be going to be a contestant on The X Factor. As he ran back through the wings, he scooped me into the biggest hug I think we've ever had. The reporter approached him with the microphone and began asking him multiple questions. All he answered with was; "I do not know what will happen in the future, but what I do know is I will have my best friend with me no matter what, and I'm so glad." I had no idea what would happen next either, but I was determined not to loose him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 She was an ordinary girl, with an ordinary life, and what was, her ordinary best friend. Who would've thought that one competiton, which he didn't even win, would make him let go of everything they had? To him, they may have been just friends, but to her, he was her everything. And now she'd lost him to the life of fame and fortune. But she wouldn't give up this easily, she had to get him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had lost him. I can't believe I had lost him. I wiped the tears from my eyes, as I watched my best friend leave. Why had he become this, this, monster? Forgetting all about me and our friendship we'd held for.. forever? And more importantly, why hadn't I told him how I felt? I should've done it, before it was too late. But no, I was to scared and now I've lost him. Forever. Smart move, Dione.