Chapter 1

Hey guys! I'm a super newbie/beginner in writing stories. I was only writing out of boredom but i actually find it fun. So forgive me if there's a lot of spelling or grammar errors. Other than that, do enjoy!

*****

Chloe White. That's me, dark shoulder length hair, hazel brown eyes, five foot three and living in a small town in Massachusetts. As a teenager, I'm not the type to rebel against my parents. I'm actually a very good kid in school, and as most of you might have already guessed, i'm pretty much invisible to anyone at my school. Yeap, I'm that quiet girl. But i like it that way. I don't like being in the spotlight and becoming the center of attention. Everything i do, i like to keep it low. 

Speaking about keeping things low, I actually have an Instagram account that has around 800.000 followers. I know! Shocking right? I didn't expect that many people to follow my account as well. But guess what? No one knew that it was my account. 

I never mentioned my name or anything about me. My profile picture is a picture of my drawing, and all the posts are also my drawings. Basically it's an account for only my drawings. If you guys aren't catching up, yes, I LOVE drawing. Drawing is basically the only thing i live for. Well, besides my family. So, let take you guys on a tour  to my boring last year in high school.

**

It was Monday morning. I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off at 7.00 am. The first thing I did was check my phone to see the notifications i got from Instagram. And as usual, the amount of love and support my followers gave me through likes and comments never failed to make me smile like an idiot. 

After some more scrolling, liking, and commenting back, I had to force myself to put my phone away and get out from my super comfy bed. 

Both of my parents were almost never at home because both of them work in the same field and they often go to business trips for very long time. They only come home once or twice a year, and the longest they have stayed at home was only for a month or two. But I cannot blame them for never being at home because  it's not like they wanted this to happen. 

After all, it's their work. But i was fine with it, we still communicate and keep in touch with each other almost everyday through Skype or Facetime. We basically see each other everyday, just not physically. 

Unlike other teenage girls, I barely took 30 minutes to take a shower and get ready for school. After having my breakfast, I quickly walk to the bus stop where my bus to school usually picks me up. Just like any other day, once I reached school, I saw my best friend/classmate, Carissa, leaning against her car in the parking lot, waiting for me.

"There you are! Why are you so late? It's almost 8, and the bell is going to ring any minute now. C'mon let's get our books!"

I didn't realize I was almost late until Carissa mentioned the time. Carissa and I entered the school, went to our lockers to get our books, and hurriedly walked to our class. In my school, the students only stays in one class throughout the day, and the teachers would come and go according to the time table. So basically, I have the same classmates for all subjects.

I'm very grateful for that because I couldn't imagine myself not being in the same class as Carissa. Carissa and I are quiet similar, that's why we are best friends. The only difference we have is she is more social than I am. Other than that, we're basically the same person.

Once Carissa and I got to our classroom, Carissa sighed in relieve when she saw that the teacher hasn't come yet, indicating that we're not late. On the other hand, my breath hitched when I spotted that one guy in the middle of the class, talking and laughing with his group of friends. It was none other than Lucas Ford, the most popular and hot guy in school. 

He was the ultimate perfect guy every girl dreams of. He was about six foot one, tanned skin, short dark brown hair, and super defined toned muscly body. And to top it off, he was on the basketball school team.

Lucas and I have been classmates ever since i could remember, and if you guys can't tell (which you guys probably can, obviously), I've always had a huge crush on him. Even after all this time being in the same class, he still managed to have an effect on me. Even though we've been in the same class for a long time, he and I never really talked. I know he and I are definitely never going to happen, but hey, a girl can dream right?

Carissa snapped me back to reality by hitting me slightly, and laughed.

"You're impossible Chloe. Are you going to be like every time you enter in the class?"

"Like what? I don't know what you're talking about Carissa. Let's just sit."

Carissa knew I was avoiding her question and just chuckled it off. Not only classmates, Carissa and I are also seatmates. We always sit side by side. A few minutes later, the teacher of the first subject entered the class. 

*

The last bell finally rang, indicating the end of the last class. Finally! Is it just me or does school on Mondays felt longer than school on any other day?

Once i stepped out of school, i took a long deep breath of the outside school air, and i felt so alive. The air inside the school was suffocating me. Carissa and I bid our goodbyes and parted ways. She went to the parking lot where her car was parked, and i went to the bus stop where the bus was waiting. 

Once i reached home, I took a quick shower and dressed myself in comfy clothes. I sat in my study table and started drawing. Drawing has become a daily routine of mine. After a while, i finally finished my drawing. I took a picture of it and uploaded on my Instagram. 

I went out of my room to grab myself a snack and went back into my room. I opened my phone and saw hundreds of likes and comments on the drawing i had posted earlier. I smiled and unlocked my phone to open Instagram. Once i opened the notifications, my heart literally stopped when i saw that one notification i never expected to get.

lucasford29 started following you. 10m

*****

A'N: So here's the first chapter! How was it guys? Should I write? Please give me your feedbacks! If you guys enjoy reading it, please let me know by giving it a comment and also don't forget to vote! :)