Why do we live?

Do you know why we live?

          Well, the reason we live is because god and our parents want us to have a chance of living this beautiful world. Remember the time you were in the hospital, BORN. That is your parents and god giving you a chance of life. So you go home, as a newborn. You start crying for your needs, and at all times your parents gives you everything you need. So the next thing you know is that you have a birthday and you become a toddler. That is the time when you age up. And that is a special moment because every second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year, you have special time. That special time builds you, your hobby, and your business,  and social life with friends, Family, and surprisingly,  yourself.

So now you age up and your a kid, and pre teen, then a teenager, and a adult, that is very special because special time build you up. One minute your born, and the next minute your suddenly a adult. It goes by that fast you should treasure that time. Even when your an elder ( old), you still have time to treasure your time which sound confusing but what I mean is that you still have time do what ever you want until your life cycle ends. So why do we live? Well its to have a chance in a world where you have time to treasure precious times.